Dec 2, 2020
I am stuck on Carol's date. No matter how many dates I go on the game is always telling me that I need to go on two dates with her to further the story. This had ruined my whole playthrough as I can't progress through the story without completing Carol's dates. Does anyone know how I can solve this

highlyrush7

May 23, 2020
I am stuck on Carol's date. No matter how many dates I go on the game is always telling me that I need to go on two dates with her to further the story. This had ruined my whole playthrough as I can't progress through the story without completing Carol's dates. Does anyone know how I can solve this
To get a successful date with her go to the date guide on the main page. You have to answer her questions correctly. She will then take you to her house for some fun. This continues for a while dates then fun then dates then fun till you can just go to her house for fun

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
No, absolutely not. It's crap, thus it's in the "most viewed threads" of this forum. :)
Just kidding: It's a great, yet buggy game with an extremly obvious big ass-fetish - not for everyone but I also gave it a try and I like it very much!

I would recommend it!
Dammit I though it was schoolgirl and milf fetish. Gotta train more.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
ahhhh is there a chance to get the cg for the new version??
only the new update? thats a rare request but sure, take it:

I only have the complete CG up to v0.86, if it's useful I'll leave it here
When the new version comes out I guess I can update it.

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Can any tell how to progess with sarah it the beignning of the game because each time I give her a card nothing happens and trying to wonder how to unlock the scene with giving the cards.

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone
is it possible to have the password of the strategic guide?
I would need it to insert bookmarks
Thank you

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone of you pay for any of that updates? If not, you shouldn't cry too loud....!
I've got 30+ H game and visual novels, but I don't and will never support patreon for games.. I BUY games, finished products, I don't support the immensely flakey patreon model of you get what you get.
Was broken of the very notion the first game I ever took interest in. If I contributed the minimum amount 1$, I'd have spent 100$ before it was finished and I wouldn't BUY it for more than 10$.

Reactions: david123
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes