PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Guys i'm in desperate need of help!!!
What should i do now is there a way to continue the game or i have to play it from the begining
No, you still have a lot of content to see, that kind of "go to school" quests are often not enough to go to school, you may need to find a special character inside or outside the school, many players tend to do the school quests without stopping and when they have no more, they move on to the family quests and so on, I always go 1 and 1 so according to my memory, in that part of the story you don't need to go to school until much later in the game.
Provide a save and someone could use it to see what might be going wrong, always attach a save when you ask for help.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Looks like even in 0.89 ver creator still didnt fix the bug
I finished all side girls quests, my last main quest was to help yakuza, some quest with walkie talkie eith red dressed girl, then my main quedt tell me focus on a school quest - ok "go to a school" - school quest says, ok, i went to a school, checked whole school, even roof and nothing. I mean, cmon bro, if you're making a game, do it right
I mean, i like this game but he need to fix the bug with quests

Last edited:

CaptainTibbs

Aug 3, 2017
I get stuck during the Tinymon Tournament with Sarah the woman by the pool; it says I missing img/pictures/CVCV060.png & img/pictures/CVCV064.png and it starts from CVCV068.png so not sure if that means others are missing I just know I get trapped in a loading loop. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Bonz singh

Jul 29, 2018
No, you still have a lot of content to see, that kind of "go to school" quests are often not enough to go to school, you may need to find a special character inside or outside the school, many players tend to do the school quests without stopping and when they have no more, they move on to the family quests and so on, I always go 1 and 1 so according to my memory, in that part of the story you don't need to go to school until much later in the game.
Provide a save and someone could use it to see what might be going wrong, always attach a save when you ask for help.
thanks a lot for the help. Now there is new problem im stuck where warren buys a new house and you meet lucy for the first time. She asks for her room and i take her to every room and then choses one. After this she is still with the MC i think its a bug or i might have done something wrong. I'm attaching the 2 saves if anyone can help i will be grateful.

TB0361

Mar 2, 2022
um I'm at the part where lucy first starts living with you but I can't continue the game after showing her the rooms. could someone help?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest version of the scene viewer mod now live on f95, along with updating the mod with more scenes (Up to around 240 now) I have re done a lot of the ground work behind it and made some changes:

• Most importantly The mod is now compatible with the cheat mod and scene fix mods, previously these interfered with each other
  • Scenes now play in gallery as opposed to in map. This means updates are less likely to break old scenes
  • I removed the exit for the scene player as people weren't reading the warnings and were breaking their game
  • Because I removed the exit it now auto applies the cheat so no more having to press the button
  • There is a slight issue where sound effects for some scenes continue to play, interact with any of the i icons to stop that.

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
I’m stuck on the MC having to study with Lucy in MC’s bedroom, marker doesn’t appear weekdays or weekends, what do I have to do to trigger it?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Newest version of the scene viewer mod now live on f95, along with updating the mod with more scenes (Up to around 240 now) I have re done a lot of the ground work behind it and made some changes:

• Most importantly The mod is now compatible with the cheat mod and scene fix mods, previously these interfered with each other
  • Scenes now play in gallery as opposed to in map. This means updates are less likely to break old scenes
  • I removed the exit for the scene player as people weren't reading the warnings and were breaking their game
  • Because I removed the exit it now auto applies the cheat so no more having to press the button
  • There is a slight issue where sound effects for some scenes continue to play, interact with any of the i icons to stop that.
I totally agree with you, the most important thing was the compatibility between the 2 most important mods of the game, before I had to have 2 separate copies of the game, now with this it will be a joy, no more unnecessary wasted space. Thanks!
I'm testing it right now and it's going great, no bugs so far.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
After go to Andrea's home to asking about money, I got to this screen, choosing a girl to do mission, and after choose how much money to give a girl, the game just black screen, any help?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get stuck during the Tinymon Tournament with Sarah the woman by the pool; it says I missing img/pictures/CVCV060.png & img/pictures/CVCV064.png and it starts from CVCV068.png so not sure if that means others are missing I just know I get trapped in a loading loop. Does anyone have a fix for this?
The unofficial patch suppose to have all missing image. Check the post.

um I'm at the part where lucy first starts living with you but I can't continue the game after showing her the rooms. could someone help?
Save provided?

what is that? how do I fix it... View attachment 1737100
Not sure but first thing I notice is the icon not being the game original embedded icon. Ensure you download from here or the dev patreon. Secondly, you can try starting a new game. Then while in-game, try loading the old save. Once loaded, save over it to update it.

I keep failing the mall dates even though i get 4 green hearts. What else am I supposed to do?
You need to answer the questions properly or respond in the right way for it to be successful. Follow the date guide at OP or use the pc cheat mod to bypass all that and just see the good parts.

I’m stuck on the MC having to study with Lucy in MC’s bedroom, marker doesn’t appear weekdays or weekends, what do I have to do to trigger it?
Check the unofficial patch.

After go to Andrea's home to asking about money, I got to this screen, choosing a girl to do mission, and after choose how much money to give a girl, the game just black screen, any help?
Try doing the gang tutorial before doing the quest

OR

Use the blackscreen fix via the phone menu, if you cant, then use the pc cheat mod to allow use of the blackscreen fix. After go to back to Midtown.

thanks a lot for the help. Now there is new problem im stuck where warren buys a new house and you meet lucy for the first time. She asks for her room and i take her to every room and then choses one. After this she is still with the MC i think its a bug or i might have done something wrong. I'm attaching the 2 saves if anyone can help i will be grateful.
Your save is fixed for that part and attached to this post. Dont blame me if you get future bugs, as you had bugs with Sarah. You either got the bug with Carol during study which cause the Sarah problem preventing the Lucy room ending scene or some other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes