MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
hi
I have a problem, I was playing the new update, I already went through Lucy's past in jail, they called me from Barcelona Football Club and they injured my ankle.
but
At one point the game asked me on a mission to play the game on Saturday morning and from there the story "restarted" because I went back to Lucy's birthday but there the game froze because it didn't let me do anything else.

I don't know how to continue.

Here I leave the Save

1 Save) starts the match

2 Save) I control Lucy after the match

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
god i can't progress, after the sex scene with alexx, the screen goes black. i will try with the compressed version to see if i can do it with this one.
I get the same problem. Also, when I start the game I get a warning "Profile error warning", because it's from a newer version of NW.js. This is the first time I installed this game. I presume the warning is from RPGM. Do I need to install a different version of it? I don't play many RPGM games and this is the first one I have this problem with, maybe because it's the newest.

While searching this thread for solutions I found numerous post telling other users to "press/click w" to check a bugfix. That does nothing, only right-click, Esc and F1-F4 do anything visible. There also was something about a patch, only found the incest patch and it tells me it's obsolete?!

And, I don't have any saves to check or edit. I don't think I have access to the game menu to save my progress at that stage of the game.

Soooo...

Reactions: VODDKKA

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What fucking scenes does Lucy have in this update, holy shit. This is an impossible question to answer apparently......
None, dude. Zero vaginal sex with her in the game. There is just the videos of the scenes in the games folders. In game just some blowjobs and handjobs. A lot of people told this already since the update was out.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Tyna is not in the school, her content ends once the mc tells himself to look for her at the school. check the Book of Faces and it'll tell you that her content is over.
then how can you continue lucy quest? because it tell to train with tyna at school but i see no one there?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hi, i found solution(playable) fo black screen from the start
1) Download MVcheat
2) Install to the game folder
3)Open MVcheat
4)On MC location line pick random scene wich can lead you to other location from this start scene
Don't fire me for using cheat, game is broken:BootyTime:
I tried Using this method but the tool doen't teleport to random scenes, maybe you can give a link to the extact version that you used please. Or even the save after the bug.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes