Jason both

Mar 14, 2018
Those folks having trouble with black screen after Intro tutorial, this was happening to me as well until I tried the following:

I tried fixing it by adding the phone to the essential items using a saved editor (which should've been added in the beginning according to previous versions of the game) but when I accessed it then tried the bug fix, it just put me in an empty road outside Alexx's apartment with nowhere to go. Still, I've added this save for those that want to try to fix it with the phone in file5 save.

file1 save puts you at your house after Alex scene. I obtained this by playing through the version .89 intro and saving once you meet pops and enter MC's new house.

Also, you put the save in My New Life Revamp/www/save

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
cuz patreon wanted to rework the game
he asked if he should continue the old one or rework it
The patreon scorched earth took place well before that. All patreon wanted was to turn incest off and told devs even step siblings counted. So the revamp would have done nothing to fix any of that.

This was an obvious case of someone hating the details of their story and needed a massive re-edit. But along the way he's decided to experiment with a bunch of useless stuff. Sure this patch the UI looks better but at the finish line was this really a good idea? He's always had a bad habit of cramming in odd game loops from the various RPGM forums and it showed. Never adding to the game but instead detracting from it. just to slow progress down.

Reactions: chunkas
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes