Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Well I can also confirm that after completing recovery with gyna and returning to mc room nothing happens so it can be the end of this update or some game breaking bug. :unsure:

Just following the new quests I discovered no actual sex scenes with lucy at all just pussy licking and blowjobs in the lucy room, pussy licking and fingering in the kitchen, jerking and blowjob in the shower, jerking and boobs licking in the car. I couldn't find anywhere those new gloryhole scenes with lucy so I asume that they are not yet in the game.

Only new sex scenes are quick sex with amaria and full interactive sex with gyna.

Thats all folks for this update:KEK:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I couldn't find anywhere those new gloryhole scenes with lucy so I asume that they are not yet in the game.
They’re in the game (files), bon said he doesn’t have the English translation for them yet.

Which is the equivalent of “I haven’t programmed the scenarios for them yet & this is me stretching the update out for more money”.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
They’re in the game (files), bon said he doesn’t have the English translation for them yet.

Which is the equivalent of “I haven’t programmed the scenarios for them yet & this is me stretching the update out for more money”.
I know they are in the game files like sex pictures with lucy but they are not implemented in the game yet, probably for the reason you stated in your post. ;)

nitian

Jan 18, 2018
bro why did he change ui for sex scenes u used to be able to skip to orgasm, like i dont want to watch gyna blowing him for 10 minutes straight real time like it loses its fun after like 30 sec come on next scene

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It failes to load lots of pictures and if it happens mid loading, it stucks. wassap58 to 66 ruined my game.

sherconshadow

Oct 11, 2017
during lucy's prison forest detail potty break i go to the circle manhole thing an the screen is messed up i walk through trees an cant talk to anyone is this happening for anyone else?if so how do i fix it

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
when is second part is getting released? lol

Didn't he got like 10 month to release this update? Whymaking two part? lol

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes