Rahdamanthe

Sep 25, 2018
KiyoshiCh ,hagare ,Pepenone
Use the unofficial bug patch, it has a fix for this. Link at Main page / first page of the thread. Also make sure to grab the missing images on the same unofficial bug patch post (y)

Retrorat1
Hey man, I didn't get time today to look at the Beth bug today. Hopefully tomorrow I will check and sort it out.

Thanks man, I greatly appreciate it.
But I am no dev. What I do is barely anything compared to the long hours the dev does, even if recently he does crap. He made a really fun game with some hot bit*hes. Regardless, glad my work is appreciate and you can enjoy the game man, much respect bro :) .
Like Rance999, I thank you very much for everything you do on this game for the community.

For my part, since apparently the content of this update is not at the top, I will wait and wait (as we were talking about before) before downloading it. Hoping that the other idiot doesn't release it in 6 months. Good luck to you for the future.

haytamhl

Oct 18, 2019
please help in the pink weed quest when I go to talk with Markus the delivery quest doesn't start how do I fix that?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Like Rance999, I thank you very much for everything you do on this game for the community.

For my part, since apparently the content of this update is not at the top, I will wait and wait (as we were talking about before) before downloading it. Hoping that the other idiot doesn't release it in 6 months. Good luck to you for the future.
Am the same bro, I wait and wait to play the game. Since version maybe 0.7 I haven't truly played, furthest I reach with v0.90 is the gang selection. And don't have time to continue :(. However, I appreciate the kind words bro; but seriously, no thanks needed. I'm glad to help man (y). And yeah bro, I'm currently looking for a unity adult game to mod and move to that when this is finish.
Let me know if you guys ever come across a good one :)

please help in the pink weed quest when I go to talk with Markus the delivery quest doesn't start how do I fix that?
I have played that part. Isnt that the part where you go with him and load up the weed then he crashed? If so, then there is no bug at that part. I have played from start to the gang selection without bugs using the unofficial patch and pc cheat mod. But those are not needed caused that part wasn't edited in either. So no bug is present at that part. Your issue may be related to game corruption or using other mods. I suggest you use a clean copy of the game and try again.

Reactions: Rahdamanthe

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I just did as clean playthrough as I could from start to finish and I have to say it is 100% official now. Without SOTN bug fixes this version of the game would be 100% as unplayable as many of the newer people said the original was for them seeing as I would literally be stuck on that black screen. Heck even if I used an old save that was at the house where you meet your father and sister (AKA right after said sex scene) from then on there are also tons of bugs within the game. Some were game breaking while others were a nuisance.

One of the bugs for example I ran into without the bug fixes were the sex scenes freezing with certain characters. Also if I used the previous version of the game to get passed these issues, when I loaded up the game with the current version either (A) the sex bar would still be at the bottom, (B) the sex moans in the form of words would be flashing on the screen outside of the sex scene or (C) both of these would be happening. Another crazy bug I ran into (which was something I had ran into before in older versions) was right after the Markus mission where you had to avoid the cops if you were to go back in the direction of the cops they would arrest you and you would end up having to start the game over again, even though they were literally supposed to be inactive again due to the mission being over.

Hell I am not sure if every is experiencing this bug, but the exit circle in which you use to escape Ivy in the school during the Daisy mission where she goes to destroy her clothes as payback is still active even after I finished said mission. Fortunately I don't have go in said spot, however that (even if it is just me experiencing this) should not be happening.

I know I said this once, but I will say it again, Thank you SOTN for what you are doing with this game. You are literally doing what me and many others did in the past with the OVA version of this game if not a step up above most of us (AKA making bug fixes where as me and many other just found ways to get around said bugs in the form of either just listing variables needed to bypass certain missions, or in my case keeping a collection of older versions and getting people's saves past the point they were having issue with so they could continue playing.) However there is one thing I have to mention.

I am not sure why you added it but the Miller location in the cheat mod when teleporting from place to place but it can cause a lot of issues if used. For example when I was playing as the MC at a point after I finished the Jack story it would literally play the scenes from the story again when I go into the house and then when the scene ended I would be playing as Jack again. Out of curiosity I played the entire thing through and when I was done it took me back to the scene were I was speaking with Lucy instead of the original point I was at prior.

If anything I feel this location should be removed from the cheat mod, or if it does stay ONLY be usable when you are playing as Jack.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sweet cheeks!!, how about you mod "Corruption Time", is so brilliant, and could do with any extension you can make, or re do something based on your skills and the original game, that would be awesome!!
Can you pm me the link, so I may check it out. I search for Corruption Time but found a renpy abandoned game instead.

I just did as clean playthrough as I could from start to finish and I have to say it is 100% official now. Without SOTN bug fixes this version of the game would be 100% as unplayable as many of the newer people said the original was for them seeing as I would literally be stuck on that black screen. Heck even if I used an old save that was at the house where you meet your father and sister (AKA right after said sex scene) from then on there are also tons of bugs within the game. Some were game breaking while others were a nuisance.

One of the bugs for example I ran into without the bug fixes were the sex scenes freezing with certain characters. Also if I used the previous version of the game to get passed these issues, when I loaded up the game with the current version either (A) the sex bar would still be at the bottom, (B) the sex moans in the form of words would be flashing on the screen outside of the sex scene or (C) both of these would be happening. Another crazy bug I ran into (which was something I had ran into before in older versions) was right after the Markus mission where you had to avoid the cops if you were to go back in the direction of the cops they would arrest you and you would end up having to start the game over again, even though they were literally supposed to be inactive again due to the mission being over.

Hell I am not sure if every is experiencing this bug, but the exit circle in which you use to escape Ivy in the school during the Daisy mission where she goes to destroy her clothes as payback is still active even after I finished said mission. Fortunately I don't have go in said spot, however that (even if it is just me experiencing this) should not be happening.

I know I said this once, but I will say it again, Thank you SOTN for what you are doing with this game. You are literally doing what me and many others did in the past with the OVA version of this game if not a step up above most of us (AKA making bug fixes where as me and many other just found ways to get around said bugs in the form of either just listing variables needed to bypass certain missions, or in my case keeping a collection of older versions and getting people's saves past the point they were having issue with so they could continue playing.) However there is one thing I have to mention.

I am not sure why you added it but the Miller location in the cheat mod when teleporting from place to place but it can cause a lot of issues if used. For example when I was playing as the MC at a point after I finished the Jack story it would literally play the scenes from the story again when I go into the house and then when the scene ended I would be playing as Jack again. Out of curiosity I played the entire thing through and when I was done it took me back to the scene were I was speaking with Lucy instead of the original point I was at prior.

If anything I feel this location should be removed from the cheat mod, or if it does stay ONLY be usable when you are playing as Jack.
Thanks bro I appreciate it :), I know the frustration the game brings sometime. Hopefully the game will be bug free one day.

As for the miller location, thanks for reporting it. But I believe that was removed some time ago. Did you ensure you are using the updated pc cheat mod? If you still getting the issue please let me know and also if you need your save fixed if you used this option, send me it.

Reactions: Minipax84

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
can anyone confirm the changelog please?
it's just house events & bugfixes, or MC actually bangs Lucy and there is some story progression ?

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
FFEventoCASALucy353.png

Once again the sex scenes are in the files, but Beggar took it to a whole new level this time. He has now put a fucking filter over them so they cant be seen; once again NOT DELIEVERING THE FULL UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PROMISED.

I also need to highlight out petty and immature this is just to put the scenes in the files with a filter over them just to get back at the people for calling him out over the poor state of the update. He is pathetic.

Last edited:

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Also Beg removed my comment calling him out. Here is exactly what I said (before anyone asks god yes I have cancelled my sub even though its like one dollar):

"Okay so if all the house events are in the game then why are the sex scenes with Lucy hidden behind a filter? That is proof that this update is once again incomplete. I dont like talking like this, but I find both extremely petty and immature to put the sex scenes in the game with a filter covering them just because you are salty that people called you out for saying the update is bad. Stop making promises you cant keep"

Had the sex scenes not been in this updates files then I wouldnt care. However, he took the time to put a filter over each frame just to get back at people because he cant stand the idea that he completely failed. Truly the most narcissistic, and flat out embarrassing adult game developer active currently.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 2051438

Once again the sex scenes are in the files, but Beggar took it to a whole new level this time. He has now put a fucking filter over them so they cant be seen; once again NOT DELIEVERING THE FULL UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PROMISED.

I also need to highlight out petty and immature this is just to put the scenes in the files with a filter over them just to get back at the people for calling him out over the poor state of the update. He is pathetic.
Where is the update? OMG...

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes