lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also Beg removed my comment calling him out. Here is exactly what I said (before anyone asks god yes I have cancelled my sub even though its like one dollar):

"Okay so if all the house events are in the game then why are the sex scenes with Lucy hidden behind a filter? That is proof that this update is once again incomplete. I dont like talking like this, but I find both extremely petty and immature to put the sex scenes in the game with a filter covering them just because you are salty that people called you out for saying the update is bad. Stop making promises you cant keep"

Had the sex scenes not been in this updates files then I wouldnt care. However, he took the time to put a filter over each frame just to get back at people because he cant stand the idea that he completely failed. Truly the most narcissistic adult game developer active currently.
Wait, so when you play the house events in game you see that filter or the sex scenes weren't add and the files that are with the filter? Either way, he is trying hard in become a shit dev with a dogshit work ethics.

Reactions: QnotU and Inspired8

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Wait, so when you play the house events in game you see that filter or the sex scenes weren't add and the files that are with the filter? Either way, he is trying hard in become a shit dev with a dogshit work ethics.
The sex scenes have not been added to the game, no. Instead youll see smaller events like a titjob, blowjob, eating out, etc. These specific images were put in the files so people could not leak them since a couple sex scenes were leaked during the last update. He did this as a way to get back at his community for calling the update shit and half finished; which it still is. What he did here is a slap in the face to the people who actually pay him to do GOOD work. Instead of fixing bugs, adding more to Lucy's story, or literally anything else he spends his time making the animations and putting a filter over them so they cant be viewed as a way to "punish" his audience.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The sex scenes have not been added to the game, no. Instead youll see smaller events like a titjob, blowjob, eating out, etc. These specific images were put in the files so people could not leak them since a couple sex scenes were leaked during the last update. He did this as a way to get back at his community for calling the update shit and half finished; which it still is. What he did here is a slap in the face to the people who actually pay him to do GOOD work. Instead of fixing bugs, adding more to Lucy's story, or literally anything else he spends his time making the animations and putting a filter over them so they cant be viewed as a way to "punish" his audience.
God, how big of a asshole a dev should be to lie and underdeliver to the people who support you just because of things that other people do.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
LOL Beggar, sucks. Making incomplete updates. For real, I don't expect too much about this game at this point. You all should just leave Bon be. The only way he will learn is when he starts losing subscribers. I was a subscriber then I stopped (never regret it :) ). Anyways, do not expect too much from this guy because at the end you will feel bad of not getting the full update.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Nice, telling you guys, do not expect too much from this guy xD. This did not surprised me at all.

View attachment 2051438

Once again the sex scenes are in the files, but Beggar took it to a whole new level this time. He has now put a fucking filter over them so they cant be seen; once again NOT DELIEVERING THE FULL UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PROMISED.

I also need to highlight out petty and immature this is just to put the scenes in the files with a filter over them just to get back at the people for calling him out over the poor state of the update. He is pathetic.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Basically that not even in the new update are all the events of the house with Lucy and if that wasn't enough a filter in the base files of the game to not fantasize with scenes (that at the rate we are going, we will never see them...) so that the community doesn't see it. I sincerely believe that the developer is no longer taking the development of the game, now he behaves like a furious child with revenge on the critics, instead of improving and among other things, fix the countless bugs in the game.

Reactions: VicValenn

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can you pm me the link, so I may check it out. I search for Corruption Time but found a renpy abandoned game instead.

Thanks bro I appreciate it :), I know the frustration the game brings sometime. Hopefully the game will be bug free one day.

As for the miller location, thanks for reporting it. But I believe that was removed some time ago. Did you ensure you are using the updated pc cheat mod? If you still getting the issue please let me know and also if you need your save fixed if you used this option, send me it.
It came from the 90 version of the game. I know this because up until this version came out I never used the cheat mod for this game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
LOL Beggar, sucks. Making incomplete updates. For real, I don't expect too much about this game at this point. You all should just leave Bon be. The only way he will learn is when he starts losing subscribers. I was a subscriber then I stopped (never regret it :) ). Anyways, do not expect too much from this guy because at the end you will feel bad of not getting the full update.
As someone who has been with this game since the start of the first OVA (The abandoned version of MNL) I can tell you BON when making updates used to do just what he did with this version. He would make an Alpha version of the game where some of the content was indeed not there, and then about a week or 2 later he would post the completed version of said update so when I saw the new version of MNL and saw this I wasn't even mad because as I mention I remember him doing this in the past.

However if what you are saying is true and he did indeed do this I have to agree that it was a kick to the nards. (I didn't see the new update so I couldn't download it)

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
As someone who has been with this game since the start of the first OVA (The abandoned version of MNL) I can tell you BON when making updates used to do just what he did with this version. He would make an Alpha version of the game where some of the content was indeed not there, and then about a week or 2 later he would post the completed version of said update so when I saw the new version of MNL and saw this I wasn't even mad because as I mention I remember him doing this in the past.

However if what you are saying is true and he did indeed do this I have to agree that it was a kick to the nards. (I didn't see the new update so I couldn't download it)
He did say that it would be all house events for Lucy. He did not at any point state that the full sex scenes would not be there.

What really brings my piss to a boil is the fact that he could have used this update to mend the damage that he did with the last update. It goes without saying that the reaction to that update was overwhelmingly negative. Even people in his discord were not, and still are not happy with this update. People wanted ALL of the Lucy content that he promised, and for him to fix the bugs. Instead he decides to waste his time changing the UI that didnt need to be changed, and puts the Lucy sex scenes in the game, but put a filter over them so you cant see them; he may as well have put a middle finger over the scenes because he is basically telling his audience to go fuck themselves

This whole debacle has cost him any rep he had left. He flat owes the people who pay him an apology, an explanation, and needs to learn the difference between criticism and bullying. He needs to stop dicking around and actually give people what they want and are owed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It came from the 90 version of the game. I know this because up until this version came out I never used the cheat mod for this game.
I update the pc cheat mod countless of times for v0.90, fixing all kind of things and making sure compatibility with the unofficial bug patch. Check the date it was edited and confirm you have it updated. Im sure I removed Miller, I think :).

dalton65

Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone help me, where do I find Lucy? After cum on her ass in her room, then you fall asleep and wake up and the game asks you to find Lucy.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I update the pc cheat mod countless of times for v0.90, fixing all kind of things and making sure compatibility with the unofficial bug patch. Check the date it was edited and confirm you have it updated. Im sure I removed Miller, I think :).
from my download history I saw the update I downloaded was from 9/4/22 where as the latest update on that page was from the 9/10/22. I will downloaded it again and let you know if said update has been done.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
He did say that it would be all house events for Lucy. He did not at any point state that the full sex scenes would not be there.

What really brings my piss to a boil is the fact that he could have used this update to mend the damage that he did with the last update. It goes without saying that the reaction to that update was overwhelmingly negative. Even people in his discord were not, and still are not happy with this update. People wanted ALL of the Lucy content that he promised, and for him to fix the bugs. Instead he decides to waste his time changing the UI that didnt need to be changed, and puts the Lucy sex scenes in the game, but put a filter over them so you cant see them; he may as well have put a middle finger over the scenes because he is basically telling his audience to go fuck themselves

This whole debacle has cost him any rep he had left. He flat owes the people who pay him an apology, an explanation, and needs to learn the difference between criticism and bullying. He needs to stop dicking around and actually give people what they want and are owed.
I would have been pissed off if I saw that update as well but for a far different reason. Putting aside the flaws within the story that BOTN still hasn't fixed, and the game breaking bugs that SOTN ended up having to fix, the fact that he put Lucy's content behind a filter would have opened up old wounds for me.

In the original OVA before BOTN decided to revamp the game (instead of just fixing the bugs like he originally promised) many of us was denied the Lucy Content. BOTN literally left many of the older crowd at a cliffhanger due to the fact that the final scene of the original game literally had Maria kissing Mike (Tommy's name at the time) in front of her then having her smirk at Lucy in a way that struck a massive nerve with her and it had appeared to us at the time that Lucy was going to make her move only for as mentioned it to get cancelled for the revamp.

So if I had seen said filter blocking said content along with the combined failure of an update 90 was (due to all the bugs and whatnot) I would have been just as furious as you and everyone else. I will continue to watch this thread however, with the way things are going I am becoming more and more hopeless for seeing the full Lucy content.

Reactions: soyjari and QnotU
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes