thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
An update without an update...He should have gone to subscribestar when patreon threatened him...this game is long dead...

MaX653TtT

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys, i need help, i finished nurse gyna but when i want to continue lucy quest says what i have to go to mc room but when i go nothing happens, any help whit this please?

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
New scenes from the update online so you dont have to download anything to see them. v0.90
PS: Some scenes are not playable but are inside the game files.
PS2: The main list will be updated in a couple of days as when there is a lot of activity in a thread, links tend to break.

Lucy
View attachment 2010302
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amaria (Tyna's cousin)
View attachment 2010322

Gyna
View attachment 2010327

DOWNLOAD LINKS(only the new scenes):
Pixeldrain
MEGA
Hey bro, let me tell you that you do a great job with the game animations but as of this last "Update" half of the pictures are with filters, I think it's going to be difficult to see them. :BootyTime:

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, he could just put no more quests. Or updates on next patch or whatever he usually puts when quest is finished for this version. But he gave the hope and then after spending an hour of trying different ways to enter to room (even at old home) you coming here and finding out it was just a joke....

Reactions: Sovet1234
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes