Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I get this error, maybe it's because I downloaded the updated compressed version.
Does anyone only have the update from 0.90 to 0.91 full?

1663562672758.png

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
It says go to Tommy room which is the name of my character what do I do next because when I got to my room nothing happened. Can some one help me

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My New Life: REVAMP 0.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I would have been pissed off if I saw that update as well but for a far different reason. Putting aside the flaws within the story that BOTN still hasn't fixed, and the game breaking bugs that SOTN ended up having to fix, the fact that he put Lucy's content behind a filter would have opened up old wounds for me.

In the original OVA before BOTN decided to revamp the game (instead of just fixing the bugs like he originally promised) many of us was denied the Lucy Content. BOTN literally left many of the older crowd at a cliffhanger due to the fact that the final scene of the original game literally had Maria kissing Mike (Tommy's name at the time) in front of her then having her smirk at Lucy in a way that struck a massive nerve with her and it had appeared to us at the time that Lucy was going to make her move only for as mentioned it to get cancelled for the revamp.

So if I had seen said filter blocking said content along with the combined failure of an update 90 was (due to all the bugs and whatnot) I would have been just as furious as you and everyone else. I will continue to watch this thread however, with the way things are going I am becoming more and more hopeless for seeing the full Lucy content.
I keep seeing this and I wonder when people are going to stop falling for the Patreon/GoFundMe scams. I really feel bad for indie developers who can not get funding to start, but I seen this from the start. It begged to be exploited. I can recall about 12 or so developers who have pulled this so far and it just keeps growing. This is why I like the Linux system you pay for the product (if it requires it) and that is what you get and expect nothing more or donate because you want to. These developers expect a cash cow to deliver nothing, people just lap it up and still throw money expecting something.

As I stated in other forums people can and should do what they want with their money but Patreon and etc really should be shut down because it is made to be exploited. Unless Patreon and the others actually started to care.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes