teraptuss

May 4, 2019
It goes without saying that if you need choose between the original MNL and revamp MNL, then I choose the original. It's just that I've written about it a lot before and I just don't want to repeat myself. Consider, for example, the storyline of MC and his sister. In the original MNL:
the storyline develops gradually, from simple to complex, Sara keeps a diary, from which MC learns many important things for himself (this technique will then be used in storyline with Maria in revamp);
MC has a rival in a relationship (i don't remember the guy's name) + sexual advances with the father;
the sister has a rival - her own friend;
the sexuality of the sister is revealed gradually through the accumulation of appropriate experience and training;
this storyline is closely intertwined with others;
the climax of the relationship is reached at a party, after which the sister loses her virginity;
a card tournament is a separate story + reconciliation with a friend;
Sara almost loses her anal virginity at a party in the storyline with Daisy and losing her only after the tournament;
there are school and home events;
the beginning of dates;
maybe I missed something, since I've been not playing for a long time.
In revamp MNL:
the storyline develops linearly by getting Tynimond cards;
MC has a rival in a relationship - Christian is the main antagonist of the game;
sister has no friends, except for a fat ass lesbian;
there are no rivals, except for the rest of the whores of the whole city;
appropriate sexual experience is accumulated through training;
this is a separate storyline + the novelty of revamp "Rachel's Angels";
at a party, a sister can lose her virginity - fucking with Christian and his friend is a hint of NTR, which is easily eliminated and leads to nothing;
absent;
the climax of the relationship is reached at the tournament after which the sister loses wholesale both vaginal and anal virginity. Sarah acquires Alex's girlfriend and after a threesome immediately loses;
Remark: now imagine - one day you are deprived of your virginity, and the very next day an elephant trunk or a baseball bat is shoved into your ass without proper preparation. At the same time, you shout with delight: Oh, my God, how I adore anal sex!!! I don't know, maybe a Beggar initially knew that Sarah was a masochist :eek:
there are school and home events;
there are dates;
Besides, Laura is hitting on Sarah. In truth, in the new realities, Laura is ready to fuck them all, including her own mother :eek:
Something like that. In general, someone likes something of course. After reading these comparisons, the choice is yours.
Reflection: I pondered at my leisure, trying to remember. If the main antagonist of revamp is Christian, then it turns out that the main antagonist of the original game is Jack?! What are the worst things Christian has done? Killed Morgan, the protagonist's friend (a scene we can prevent). What else? Jack easily kills both punks in both parts, his parents, burns down his own house, almost crippled his own son etc, and generally has fun to the fullest. At the same time, MC himself is also constantly trying to kill someone :eek: Hmmm... Probably from the listed trinity, after all, MC looks kinder somehow, more humane at the moment.
I agree with most of this. I kind of viewed the old game as being as close to a Hallmark movie love story as a fap game could get :)

The revamp is more like that old ass hustler/playboy you found hidden under the parents bed when you were a kid...sure you can fap to it...but you feel dirty and ashamed after and no matter how hot that water is in the shower you wont get clean. :ROFLMAO:

endn

May 6, 2020
Zyxxhub DEMO (MNLR Scene viewer)
Making it on Visual Studio 2022

Tried this supposing it will be free of bugs, no need to remake it everytime MNLR recevies an upgrade (like it happens with RPGMaker), a demo on hows working, let me know the issues, had to make fade in-out flashing, waiting time, almost everything, more than 2k lines of code at the moment

All img files are in the app, working good on my pc

Demo
noice, cant wait for the final release
thats adds tho xD. are we need to click everytime for next scene frame or its just not implemented yet.

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
noice, cant wait for the final release
thats adds tho xD. are we need to click everytime for next scene frame or its just not implemented yet.
i read somewhere rpgmaker is coded on javascript mainly, mine on vb.net, had to do that stop thing to make the code to stop somehow, cause it's superquick here , ima still figuring out changes to the code (learning new stuff) to make it more rpgmaker look alike, but once it's done then the scenes are easy to build

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Why are you guys so excited?
You guys know that the update will be full of bugs...it will be luck if we can complete 50% of the update without crashing or getting stuck somewhere." if the update is not delayed for another quick dollar from the monkey supporters"
You guys are very cringe right now, whit all the excitement and counting down the hours till the lame update is coming.
Don't validate him whit all the excitement...ignore the game and get the update when it's done. The only thing begger deserves is criticism and low economy till he wakes up and works for real on his game.

Oct 20, 2018
You guys know that the update will be full of bugs...it will be luck if we can complete 50% of the update without crashing or getting stuck somewhere." if the update is not delayed for another quick dollar from the monkey supporters"
You guys are very cringe right now, whit all the excitement and counting down the hours till the lame update is coming.
Don't validate him whit all the excitement...ignore the game and get the update when it's done. The only thing begger deserves is criticism and low economy till he wakes up and works for real on his game.
this is why beggar can get away with any bs he put out.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I'm going to be honest friend, at this point I'm only for the memes

voy a serte sincero amigo, a este punto ya solo estoy por los memes

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
ok i wonder. how can u call the cops to scammer authors on patreon?
You'd have to contact the authorities in the country of the Patreon in question. I doubt it would work though, Patreon is a sort of voluntary donation and even if BoN promises it will be out today there's nothing stopping him from not actually releasing the update today, besides people stopping to pay for his delays.

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
ppl r interesting.. beggar has not so big patr base 900 smth. and did 2 releases in this year or 3? but other
ICSTOR (milfy city)

i cannot comprehend wtf is going in their heads even if it is 1 dollar per month.
or
Naughty Road(light of my life)

but no update from january carl! and he didnt tell when the next one. even month. i asked bout next year feb/march..
is there some petition to change way patreon works? or can we do it? for example i would vote for 1 in 3 moth must have update rule. or ban author with canceling last month donations.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes