1pepe

Apr 30, 2021
you need the unoffical bug fixes and image pack . I got the same error thing before I added the bug fixes and image pack. It works now no errors yet but you need those bug fixes and image pack . I also use the mod but should work just fine with the bug fixes and image pack.
i just found the bug fixes and it still isnt working

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
As many have already mentioned here before, I agree that Beggar is dragging his feet to release the update that contains everything related to Lucy (full story, interactive sex, events in the house, threesomes with the rest of the house members...) as he knows that Lucy is his best asset to keep all his patreons paying him, he knows perfectly well that once that update is released the rest he adds to the game will be irrelevant so he wants to make the wait as long as possible and in fact he has achieved it with the excuses and among other things the mini updates he has been releasing that contain more bugs than animations or new things.
if that is the case then he should have added more scenes with all other girls while partially continuing Lucy every update and should have made her the cherry on top since he planned Lucy like a boxer in the main event instead of releasing partial content of Lucy every update without any progress in other girls. this game has been ongoing since I was a college student , and here I am, I have two children already , a working man, and a father and this is still not completed

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The illusion of deception (Part 2: A small mindfulness test)
Well, well, well. So, I am glad to welcome you all again, my dear friends.
Surprisingly, the release of the game update postponed again, therefore we will continue our conversation about
how not to succumb to the tricks of scammers-beggars. I hope you've all heard about a shell game. OK. Consider a small picture.
a shell game_2.jpg
So, I suggest you take a little mindfulness test. With the right game strategy, you should:
1. Follow the ball - immediately choose the main prize.
2. Watch the thimbles.
3. Watch the hands of a scammer.
Please check your powers of observation!
To be continued ...

davv

May 13, 2017
you need the unoffical bug fixes and image pack . I got the same error thing before I added the bug fixes and image pack. It works now no errors yet but you need those bug fixes and image pack . I also use the mod but should work just fine with the bug fixes and image pack.
Perfect and where do I get what you mentioned.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
There is no doubt that Lucy is one of the best jewelry of this game. However ... the best asset of MNL is the plot.
Unfortunately, there are very few devs in the genre of "adult games" who would produce more or less meaningful story games.
Many are still surprised: how is it that the main patrons still support a Beggar? And this is just one of the reasons for such support. There is a shortage of good games on the market. Unfortunately, dev abandoned the branched plot. In recent years, the whole story generally revolves around the home harem :cry:
I would agree with this if it was the old version. The first game's plot was really good. It was what got me hooked on this game. When he rewrote most of the girls he fucked up their branches in this game. I know that is just my opinion but after reading most posts on here its a opinion shared by a lot of folks. I kind of wish someone would pick up the old game, finish its story and maybe polish some of the other parts....SOTN "wink wink nod nod" and I would gladly toss money at that persons patreon :love:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i played the original way back in the day, has the revamp caught up, and if so is it nearing the end you think?

herpderp1156

Apr 23, 2018
Im at the part where you need to retrieve a laptop for Warren and I mysteriously seem to have turned into a cursor and can not progress any further, can someone please let me know if theres a fix for this?

moinster

Dec 12, 2022
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 6th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Carol repeatable scenes fix added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this also fix the missing images / bugs at the Comic Expo (Costume/Comic Contest) Laura enters with the MC & her cousin (to save the comic store). I am unable to save the game right before the problem. Only have a save which begins the expo.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i played the original way back in the day, has the revamp caught up, and if so is it nearing the end you think?
Yes the revamp has pass the original in terms of content
About 2 - 3 more updates I would say for it to end.

Im at the part where you need to retrieve a laptop for Warren and I mysteriously seem to have turned into a cursor and can not progress any further, can someone please let me know if theres a fix for this?
Try going into pc then exiting. This should fix it. Be mindful that if you using other mods than mine, they may be the cause and therefore this should hint you, to try without any mods install i.e. if you are using mods. If not using any mods and still getting problem, then send me your save and I will fix it for you.

its on the mod page but i cant find the image pack unless its the cg rip
Why the link would be at the mod post?
I see these types of messages all the time and really wonder if anyone reads. No offense. Just some members keep spamming with these stuff.

All links for various post are at the Main page always.
After clicking to go to the unofficial bug patch post, you just have to read the post. Please take the time and check thoroughly. The unofficial bug patch post has all the files to fix the game. Additionally, you don't need the pc cheat mod to use the unofficial bug patch post. If you want to use both, install the unofficial first then pc cheat mod.

Note: Both mods are not compatible with any other mods

btw anyone have access to old my new life revamp builds?
Which version you require?
Note: I only have the full version links i.e. the 5GB + files. Plus I will not upload them on any requested host. The link I share is all that I got. Hope they are still active :)

Will this also fix the missing images / bugs at the Comic Expo (Costume/Comic Contest) Laura enters with the MC & her cousin (to save the comic store). I am unable to save the game right before the problem. Only have a save which begins the expo.
It will fix ALL missing images bugs. Read the post to see what it entails (y)

Can someone help please
the arousal meter not showing!!??
i am stuck on Lucy laundry collection stage. there are no dirty clothes in mc's bedroom.
The unofficial bug patch has a fix for this, I suggest you check it out. Link at Main page

Last edited:

Thenicoss

Dec 3, 2018
help, cant enter in barleytown and iin data cant change the name of the files bc is part of the mission of laura's laptop 1670984720680.png

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I would agree with this if it was the old version. The first game's plot was really good. It was what got me hooked on this game. When he rewrote most of the girls he fucked up their branches in this game. I know that is just my opinion but after reading most posts on here its a opinion shared by a lot of folks. I kind of wish someone would pick up the old game, finish its story and maybe polish some of the other parts....SOTN "wink wink nod nod" and I would gladly toss money at that persons patreon :love:
It goes without saying that if you need choose between the original MNL and revamp MNL, then I choose the original. It's just that I've written about it a lot before and I just don't want to repeat myself. Consider, for example, the storyline of MC and his sister. In the original MNL:
the storyline develops gradually, from simple to complex, Sara keeps a diary, from which MC learns many important things for himself (this technique will then be used in storyline with Maria in revamp);
MC has a rival in a relationship (i don't remember the guy's name) + sexual advances with the father;
the sister has a rival - her own friend;
the sexuality of the sister is revealed gradually through the accumulation of appropriate experience and training;
this storyline is closely intertwined with others;
the climax of the relationship is reached at a party, after which the sister loses her virginity;
a card tournament is a separate story + reconciliation with a friend;
Sara almost loses her anal virginity at a party in the storyline with Daisy and losing her only after the tournament;
there are school and home events;
the beginning of dates;
maybe I missed something, since I've been not playing for a long time.
In revamp MNL:
the storyline develops linearly by getting Tynimond cards;
MC has a rival in a relationship - Christian is the main antagonist of the game;
sister has no friends, except for a fat ass lesbian;
there are no rivals, except for the rest of the whores of the whole city;
appropriate sexual experience is accumulated through training;
this is a separate storyline + the novelty of revamp "Rachel's Angels";
at a party, a sister can lose her virginity - fucking with Christian and his friend is a hint of NTR, which is easily eliminated and leads to nothing;
absent;
the climax of the relationship is reached at the tournament after which the sister loses wholesale both vaginal and anal virginity. Sarah acquires Alex's girlfriend and after a threesome immediately loses;
Remark: now imagine - one day you are deprived of your virginity, and the very next day an elephant trunk or a baseball bat is shoved into your ass without proper preparation. At the same time, you shout with delight: Oh, my God, how I adore anal sex!!! I don't know, maybe a Beggar initially knew that Sarah was a masochist :eek:
there are school and home events;
there are dates;
Besides, Laura is hitting on Sarah. In truth, in the new realities, Laura is ready to fuck them all, including her own mother :eek:
Something like that. In general, someone likes something of course. After reading these comparisons, the choice is yours.
Reflection: I pondered at my leisure, trying to remember. If the main antagonist of revamp is Christian, then it turns out that the main antagonist of the original game is Jack?! What are the worst things Christian has done? Killed Morgan, the protagonist's friend (a scene we can prevent). What else? Jack easily kills both punks in both parts, his parents, burns down his own house, almost crippled his own son etc, and generally has fun to the fullest. At the same time, MC himself is also constantly trying to kill someone :eek: Hmmm... Probably from the listed trinity, after all, MC looks kinder somehow, more humane at the moment.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes