Reshsalade

Oct 13, 2021
i got stuck in lucy quest : FIND LUCY? AFTER MC GET OUT FROM HER ROOM it might been a bug cuz i search every room she wasnt there nowhere to be seen despite i went to parking at 8am shes waited next to the car ask to sent her to work then after she kissed mc in mc car it wasnt pop up so i was still in parking any helps for a fallen soldier? il be grateful for a solution thanks

Reshsalade

Oct 13, 2021
I have this issue but I didnt open menu or anything, hint says I need to find lucy but she is nowhere to find in the house. Can you tell me where is lucy supposed to be??
i tried by went to the parking by a chance i saw her next to the car at 8am after it may seem to trigger a false scene after lucy ask mc to sent her to work then she kissed mc then it went back to parking like nothin happened

1pepe

Apr 30, 2021
where do you pay for the tickets for your car or how and where do you get your car back from i thought it would be in the town hall or police station but i cant find it

Dram_ 23

Jan 8, 2021
I played the full version on joiplay, but there is no audio except during the main menu (when I pressed options audio would suddenly cut off)
Can anybody help me fix it?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes