naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
They should probably let us make an election. The election could consist of who ever gets the most vote, replace BEGGAR and all the his project follows the next new Author.

For sure I would give my vote to:
@Symphony of the Night

(y):p

ppl r interesting.. beggar has not so big patr base 900 smth. and did 2 releases in this year or 3? but other
ICSTOR (milfy city)

i cannot comprehend wtf is going in their heads even if it is 1 dollar per month.
or
Naughty Road(light of my life)

but no update from january carl! and he didnt tell when the next one. even month. i asked bout next year feb/march..
is there some petition to change way patreon works? or can we do it? for example i would vote for 1 in 3 moth must have update rule. or ban author with canceling last month donations.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Naughty Road(light of my life)

but no update from january carl! and he didnt tell when the next one. even month. i asked bout next year feb/march..
is there some petition to change way patreon works? or can we do it? for example i would vote for 1 in 3 moth must have update rule. or ban author with canceling last month donations.
Don't even try to complain about Naughty Road man. His supporters are dogmatic you can not critic or talk about the date or his work plan...They will attack you whit some low-IQ blows, don't even try to troll them they are like zombies. They have their own language on the tread.

Hell, i played a lot of incest-fantasy games but i can 100% say that his game is the only game that makes me feel uncomfortable when reading the dialogue of the story..."Hell it's not even good animated to be worth 1 year to make"

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes