usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
I get an error fail to load img/faces/sfighters1.png, I already downloaded the file, I pasted it in the www/img/face folder but the error continues, the file I downloaded is not an image so it is strange that it is in that folder faces someone could help me

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I dont know this game whether will end, but i just want to see MC fucks Lucy in game,only once bro.Been 3 years (or more).

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Told you that he will delay it yet again.:sneaky: After telling everybody that he will just add lucy content and release it this week, his excuse this time is that he forgot to add the same content he told that he is adding at first place:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: I mean does he actually listen to himself what he is saying:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and at top of all that his high tier patrons are accepting this:poop: and are fine with that. I just simply cannot comprehend how stupid those people are:unsure:

But hey this time he promised it would be on 17 dec. Anyone wanna bet that he will delay it again, its a safe bet believe me I didn't miss last 5 times:KEK:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get an error fail to load img/faces/sfighters1.png, I already downloaded the file, I pasted it in the www/img/face folder but the error continues, the file I downloaded is not an image so it is strange that it is in that folder faces someone could help me
i cant get past the first part it says image missing
Check the unofficial bug patch for the missing images patch fix. If you are using the FULL version of the game, then you have to use the missing images for that version. Opposite is true for compress version of the game.
That seems to be the problem you're getting usaguibane , you're using the wrong file type.

Reactions: usaguibane

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I know the dev said two more updates then that's it. The last one was not even an update but a tantrum I would say. I see people saying this update would be the first.

So Im asking, if anyone who is a patreon etc. knows if Bon said anything further about this. Like he going to release v0.92 then v0.93......until 1.0; instead of just two more updates as 'originally claimed'? :sneaky::whistle:

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
As many have already mentioned here before, I agree that Beggar is dragging his feet to release the update that contains everything related to Lucy (full story, interactive sex, events in the house, threesomes with the rest of the house members...) as he knows that Lucy is his best asset to keep all his patreons paying him, he knows perfectly well that once that update is released the rest he adds to the game will be irrelevant so he wants to make the wait as long as possible and in fact he has achieved it with the excuses and among other things the mini updates he has been releasing that contain more bugs than animations or new things.

davv

May 13, 2017
Can someone help me when I start the game and I go to the part of Cristian for the first time I get an error and it does not let me move forward. Sin título.jpg

Mar 27, 2019
Can someone help me when I start the game and I go to the part of Cristian for the first time I get an error and it does not let me move forward. View attachment 2227004
you need the unoffical bug fixes and image pack . I got the same error thing before I added the bug fixes and image pack. It works now no errors yet but you need those bug fixes and image pack . I also use the mod but should work just fine with the bug fixes and image pack.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I know the dev said two more updates then that's it. The last one was not even an update but a tantrum I would say. I see people saying this update would be the first.

So Im asking, if anyone who is a patreon etc. knows if Bon said anything further about this. Like he going to release v0.92 then v0.93......until 1.0; instead of just two more updates as 'originally claimed'? :sneaky::whistle:
I would honestly expect 2 maybe an epilogue depending if he wants to drag it out a bit more. The dream of MNL2 drawn in his own artwork is just a pipedream for him now unless he changes his work ethic. He spent too long on MNL 1 and unless he's been working diligently behind the scenes with his art he would be penniless for months before he gets something new going.

It's a shame really he had so much more potential income he squandered with the constant delays, month long vacations and excuse after excuse he really can't afford to take a break between developments.

Who am I kidding, people will still be dumb enough to keep giving him money after its all over for months because they forgot.

Mar 27, 2019
I would honestly expect 2 maybe an epilogue depending if he wants to drag it out a bit more. The dream of MNL2 drawn in his own artwork is just a pipedream for him now unless he changes his work ethic. He spent too long on MNL 1 and unless he's been working diligently behind the scenes with his art he would be penniless for months before he gets something new going.

It's a shame really he had so much more potential income he squandered with the constant delays, month long vacations and excuse after excuse he really can't afford to take a break between developments.

Who am I kidding, people will still be dumb enough to keep giving him money after its all over for months because they forgot.
No body seems to know about much about the next update or if after said update is there more to come? On the patreon page there is a post that said something like 0.92 if the final update . but most people don't think its the final update because there is other parts of the game that are not finished. from what I have read or saw on the form 0.92 update is just to finish the house quests nothing else was mentioned about any other quests .

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
personally I dont know. I stopped subbing to him a long time ago (I stopped when he decided to revamp). But yeah I doubt this is the end. and if it is, it will be rushed and too many loose ends.

Theres the person living in the other room that has zero content. All that heist gameplay setup that has amounted to nothing. And ofc even if we are fucking lucy on the regular, that still doesn't wrap up the main storyline at all.

And if he isnt crushed to death in a mommy/stepmommy threesome I would be sad.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
As many have already mentioned here before, I agree that Beggar is dragging his feet to release the update that contains everything related to Lucy (full story, interactive sex, events in the house, threesomes with the rest of the house members...) as he knows that Lucy is his best asset to keep all his patreons paying him, he knows perfectly well that once that update is released the rest he adds to the game will be irrelevant so he wants to make the wait as long as possible and in fact he has achieved it with the excuses and among other things the mini updates he has been releasing that contain more bugs than animations or new things.
There is no doubt that Lucy is one of the best jewelry of this game. However ... the best asset of MNL is the plot.
Unfortunately, there are very few devs in the genre of "adult games" who would produce more or less meaningful story games.
Many are still surprised: how is it that the main patrons still support a Beggar? And this is just one of the reasons for such support. There is a shortage of good games on the market. Unfortunately, dev abandoned the branched plot. In recent years, the whole story generally revolves around the home harem :cry:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

I have spoken to one of his WK recently and they have heard from the beggar himself that he is hoping for 2 "major" updates and a few more smaller ones scattered between. I'm thinking that this one we will be getting on the 17th (hopefully ) will be one of the "smaller" updates as it really will only have an intro into races etc and not some big story update.

1pepe

Apr 30, 2021
you need the unoffical bug fixes and image pack . I got the same error thing before I added the bug fixes and image pack. It works now no errors yet but you need those bug fixes and image pack . I also use the mod but should work just fine with the bug fixes and image pack.

where do i get the bug fixes and image pack

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes