QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Gonna put my tinfoil hat on here for a moment, but I think the reason this update is taking so long is that Beggar knows/fears that the second this update drops, people will immediately stop giving a shit about MNL, and any future project he may have planned.

Think about it, his updates have gotten more sporadic, he cant keep dates, his unreliable, he constantly is at odds with his audience, and the quality of the game has nose dived. He also purposely sabotaged the last update for the game in a pure act of vanity, a way to get back at his audience for wronging him when they have done nothing of the sort.

Once this update drops, his career is over.

Side Note: No way the update is coming out today. Its already 1AM where Beggar is, and there is no way they are still up.

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
The Cheat mod options are optional in the game. You can either bypass or play as normal. Only the very first football match is bypass automatic, will change it to optional in next update.

The unofficial bug patch fixes all/many of those problems you mentioned. The babysitting was removed by the dev, and I just didn't bother to add it back because it is a side quest and not important ATM. I will add at a later date depending on the next update changes. Carol entire quest line is broken and removed. The unofficial bug patch restores and fixes this. I suggest you look at the fixes section in the unofficial bug patch to get an idea of some of its fixes. Additionally all you need to backup are the "data" folder and "js" folder, not the entire "www" folder. This should be far easier in terms of speed and space. However, if you do get a NEW bug that wasn't fixed, please let me know with a save file, so I can fix. Top of the unofficial bug patch post has instructions on reporting bugs (y)

Have you tested the game 'without the bug patch' and 'with it'?
I assume you meant to say, why there is no Carol picture without the bug patch. This is a bug in the main game that the bug patch fixes. Also it should be noted that the entire Carol quest line is broken in the game. The bug patch fixes this. As for the requirements for Carol picture, it would only appear when you finish the history exams stuff and the game say Carol is open. This is suppose to be normal gameplay thats was intended originally by the dev.

Additionally, from your screenshot, are you are using the scene viewer mod? Please note this mod is not compatible with the unofficial bug patch or any of my mods. Plus it causes game breaking problems in people saves (if they saved when using) that can only be fixed by starting a new game without the mod install. I suggest you use that mod on a separate copy of the game and not on your main save game. In other words, have two game folders with the game. One only for the scene viewer mod and another only just to play.

You can send me your save if you feel you tested and still getting the problem. However, don't send me it if you using the scene viewer mod or have in the past using that save. Unfortunately, nothing can be done by anyone, you will need to start a new game.
Data, js folders only, ok thanks for the tips, going try bugs fixes

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
The Cheat mod options are optional in the game. You can either bypass or play as normal. Only the very first football match is bypass automatic, will change it to optional in next update.

The unofficial bug patch fixes all/many of those problems you mentioned. The babysitting was removed by the dev, and I just didn't bother to add it back because it is a side quest and not important ATM. I will add at a later date depending on the next update changes. Carol entire quest line is broken and removed. The unofficial bug patch restores and fixes this. I suggest you look at the fixes section in the unofficial bug patch to get an idea of some of its fixes. Additionally all you need to backup are the "data" folder and "js" folder, not the entire "www" folder. This should be far easier in terms of speed and space. However, if you do get a NEW bug that wasn't fixed, please let me know with a save file, so I can fix. Top of the unofficial bug patch post has instructions on reporting bugs (y)

Have you tested the game 'without the bug patch' and 'with it'?
I assume you meant to say, why there is no Carol picture without the bug patch. This is a bug in the main game that the bug patch fixes. Also it should be noted that the entire Carol quest line is broken in the game. The bug patch fixes this. As for the requirements for Carol picture, it would only appear when you finish the history exams stuff and the game say Carol is open. This is suppose to be normal gameplay thats was intended originally by the dev.

Additionally, from your screenshot, are you are using the scene viewer mod? Please note this mod is not compatible with the unofficial bug patch or any of my mods. Plus it causes game breaking problems in people saves (if they saved when using) that can only be fixed by starting a new game without the mod install. I suggest you use that mod on a separate copy of the game and not on your main save game. In other words, have two game folders with the game. One only for the scene viewer mod and another only just to play.

You can send me your save if you feel you tested and still getting the problem. However, don't send me it if you using the scene viewer mod or have in the past using that save. Unfortunately, nothing can be done by anyone, you will need to start a new game.
After pasted unofficial bugs fixes, missing images, i tried art teacher personal quest, its work perfectly, great job,also marble chick(hornet garage side job) works perfectly like used to be (y):love:
Btw read magazines each 1 kinda annoying, cant read all packs, just a thought

I'll continue report it

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
After pasted unofficial bugs fixes, missing images, i tried art teacher personal quest, its work perfectly, great job (y):love:
Btw read magazines each 1 kinda annoying, cant read all packs, just a thought

I'll continue report it
I dont know what magazines your talking about. If the mod or unofficial doesn't mention it, then I did not touch those stuff and that's from the dev itself. If you have any suggestions, feel free to pm me (y)

Reactions: ganzback

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Yo, its been a while since ive visited the forum, came back to read what i missed and if i missed a potential update, safe to say i havent missed jack shit lol. Pretty sad at this point, but MNL days are counted, like i read someone say here, the second that update drops (assuming it completes and closes the game), audience is gone. People are still here only cause they just wanna see the game end, but i doubt the next update will be the finale of the game

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017
Gonna put my tinfoil hat on here for a moment, but I think the reason this update is taking so long is that Beggar knows/fears that the second this update drops, people will immediately stop giving a shit about MNL, and any future project he may have planned.

Think about it, his updates have gotten more sporadic, he cant keep dates, his unreliable, he constantly is at odds with his audience, and the quality of the game has nose dived. He also purposely sabotaged the last update for the game in a pure act of vanity, a way to get back at his audience for wronging him when they have done nothing of the sort.

Once this update drops, his career is over.

Side Note: No way the update is coming out today. Its already 1AM where Beggar is, and there is no way they are still up.
The reason why this update taking so long is cause after we can finally fuck Lucy, he cant make more interesting content for the game...
He can't scamming his patrons more than now

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
The reason why this update taking so long is cause after we can finally fuck Lucy, he cant make more interesting content for the game...
He can't scamming his patrons more than now
Fucking Lucy is the end game...at least for me ..that is the only reason I followed this turd of a game. We did not get to bone her in the last. Then he takes Laura and Mc's sister and fucks over their story.

aager

May 3, 2022
The following to be read in the Al Gore South Park voice: Ok guys I'm cereal this time like I know forgetting the content of my own game seems silly Billy, but this next update is suuupper cool, stop laughing you guys I'm super cereal its so coming out soon I'm cereal. Oh send money or manbearpig wiil get you cereal.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes