angcal

Oct 18, 2019
So he's supposedly going to release all of Lucy's content, hmm... I have my doubts, besides, all those months just to see Lucy's content? What about Tyna and the pussy runs? What about Laura's events at home? What about the threesomes with Laura x member of the house? Anyway, all this leaves a lot to be desired, I think that as time goes by the wait is getting longer and longer and less and less content is coming out, I think it is no longer taken seriously although I feel sorry for those who support it by spending money on a project that at the rate it is going will end up abandoned.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
i wonder if simphony of the night have means to see if beggar use his fixes
I don't think that he use his fixes, maybe just the one which breaks the game, because he knows that Sotn will fix his game as always. ;)

"re-entering all content" makes me afraid of previous saves ceasing to work.......
There is that possibility.

So he's supposedly going to release all of Lucy's content, hmm... I have my doubts, besides, all those months just to see Lucy's content? What about Tyna and the pussy runs? What about Laura's events at home? What about the threesomes with Laura x member of the house? Anyway, all this leaves a lot to be desired, I think that as time goes by the wait is getting longer and longer and less and less content is coming out, I think it is no longer taken seriously although I feel sorry for those who support it by spending money on a project that at the rate it is going will end up abandoned.
Well something needs to be "left" for next year income. ;)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i wonder if simphony of the night have means to see if beggar use his fixes
By the end of the day, we just want a bug free game. So if he uses them or not, its all good.
However, even among pirates, credit should be given.
To answer your question, I would know. There are ways to check.

I don't think that he use his fixes, maybe just the one which breaks the game, because he knows that Sotn will fix his game as always. ;)
That is what I never wanted. I rather he stepped his game up and release a less buggy version and fix his bugs himself. He is getting paid after-all and it should be his responsibility to his patrons. If by some chance this game continues for longer, I will stop the bug fixing. I am already getting fed up with the game itself anyway.

Currently, if he uses the bug fixes or not, who cares. I'm sure most just concern with their left and right hand, which I don't blame them :ROFLMAO:. So a bug free game whichever way, is all good. Besides, he doesn't give credit and seems to focus on the income of the game. So what can I do, besides stop releasing bug patches. But on the other side of the coin, who are affected and what can it lead to if the dev don't step up?

He needs to be discipline and fix his :poop: and I'm sure with the decrease in his patrons, all of a sudden he will be working harder. Money makes the change in some, just my thought.
Nevertheless, with regards to the fix, even among us "pirates" there is/suppose to be a code ;)

So old saves still wood work
"re-entering all content" makes me afraid of previous saves ceasing to work.......
me also scary for that
It should work, all the content is what he added and any old content, regardless of data change will just read the value in the slot anyway. He added the major plugin before any release, so no save will be affected. If he specifically change the whole game up, meaning the data positions + major plugin change, then there might be some bugs in old saves. Normally a dev suppose to tell his audience if a new game is required.

Last edited:

waazki

Apr 10, 2020
Can anybody give me a save file after Carol's date or before that or around that?

I had an issue with finding Vanessa where she wasn't showing up where she should be

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
any news that coming from him in his patreon or discord anyone >?
Nothing. With all the lies and excuses he's been feeding us, I honestly doubt he's started working on it yet.

Like, can we all just acknowledge that this plugin problem he ran into last week is obviously made up? There's zero chance that someone who has been working with this program for years can be so incompetent. And then he pretends that the only way to fix it is to rescript the entire game from scratch? I can't believe his followers are believing this shit.

Nada. Con todas las mentiras y excusas que nos ha estado dando, honestamente dudo que haya empezado a trabajar en ello todavía.

Como, ¿podemos todos reconocer que este problema plugin que se encontró la semana pasada es, obviamente, inventado? No hay ninguna posibilidad de que alguien que ha estado trabajando con este programa durante años pueda ser tan incompetente. ¿Y luego pretende que la única forma de arreglarlo es volver a programar todo el juego desde cero? No puedo creer que sus seguidores se crean esta mierda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chunkas

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Nothing. With all the lies and excuses he's been feeding us, I honestly doubt he's started working on it yet.

Like, can we all just acknowledge that this plugin problem he ran into last week is obviously made up? There's zero chance that someone who has been working with this program for years can be so incompetent. And then he pretends that the only way to fix it is to rescript the entire game from scratch? I can't believe his followers are believing this shit.
I was a patron of the revamp from 0.3 to Maria's update (of the +80 characters, she is the only one that interests me apart from Lucy) I was satisfied and stopped paying until the game was over and I'm glad I stopped in time .

Then he began to add more characters and rewrite others (Laura the most controversial) and the last straw was to remove the pussy fights to put the pussy race and kick everyone who was not a patron of his discord.

Don't worry, those who keep paying him are slowly getting tired and this last message he left sounds a lot like damage control.

fui mecenas del revamp desde la 0.3 hasta el update de Maria ( de los +80 personajes, es el unico que me intersa aparte de Lucy) me di por satisfecho y deje de pagar hasta que terminara el juego y me alegro de haber parado a tiempo.

Luego el empezo a agregar mas personajes y a reescribir a otros (Laura el mas polemico) y la gota que colmo el vaso fue quitar la pussy figths para poner las pussy race y patear a todos lo que no fueran mecenas de su discord.

No te precupes, lentamente los que le siguen pagando se estan cansando y este ultimo mensaje que dejo suena mucho a control de daños.

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
I was a patron of the revamp from 0.3 to Maria's update (of the +80 characters, she is the only one that interests me apart from Lucy) I was satisfied and stopped paying until the game was over and I'm glad I stopped in time .

Then he began to add more characters and rewrite others (Laura the most controversial) and the last straw was to remove the pussy fights to put the pussy race and kick everyone who was not a patron of his discord.

Don't worry, those who keep paying him are slowly getting tired and this last message he left sounds a lot like damage control.

fui mecenas del revamp desde la 0.3 hasta el update de Maria ( de los +80 personajes, es el unico que me intersa aparte de Lucy) me di por satisfecho y deje de pagar hasta que terminara el juego y me alegro de haber parado a tiempo.

Luego el empezo a agregar mas personajes y a reescribir a otros (Laura el mas polemico) y la gota que colmo el vaso fue quitar la pussy figths para poner las pussy race y patear a todos lo que no fueran mecenas de su discord.

No te precupes, lentamente los que le siguen pagando se estan cansando y este ultimo mensaje que dejo suena mucho a control de daños.
Lots of complaints, and keep complaining, why? If you dislike something you just throw it away, they have to admit, the story is great or the renders are great or both.
I think f95 is not the place for that, and i've used rpg maker, iT SUCKS, why are ppl expecting too much for that engine?

What i think BoN is mistaken, is doing it alone

Todos los que se quejan, se siguen quejando, hay algo que admitir si la gente esta descontenta, o la historia es muy buena, o los renders o los dos, porque si algo no te gusta lo tiras y ya, que se den el tiempo de venir aqui a quejarse...
este lugar no es para eso.

Y gran culpa no creo que sea de BoN sino del rpg maker, un puntito y ya no sirve nada, si ya saben para que continuan?

Lo que si ha hecho mal bon, es hacerlo solo.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes