larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Is begger actually trying to get out of releasing another update? Anyone else remember when he was consistent? Now just consistent lies. So sad!

Reactions: StreamSteam

Pigpepe5

Jun 4, 2022
Alguien me puede ayudar por favor y comencé un nuevo juego en la versión 91 y me sale un error y no me deja continuar

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after so many mounth i finally play the 0.91, last time was the 0.88.
Can someone tell me how to advence the lucy event?
I am at the point where i finish the rehab and the game tells me to go to MC room. But nothing happen.

Thank you

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys after so many mounth i finally play the 0.91, last time was the 0.88.
Can someone tell me how to advence the lucy event?
I am at the point where i finish the rehab and the game tells me to go to MC room. But nothing happen.

Thank you
End of update.'Hopefully' we will see new update this month.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DeiloS

Jan 21, 2019
Can't get Alison on date after Marcus quest . After the conversation with her, when she talk "pick me up after work", i don't have that option in book of faces. I mean there is no her icon. Any ideas?

Xanspro123

Sep 2, 2022
Alguien me puede ayudar por favor y comencé un nuevo juego en la versión 91 y me sale un error y no me deja continuar
Lo que tienes que hacer es ir a la carpeta www/img/faces, despues dale cambiar nombre a la que dice actor7(puedes cambiarle el nombre a la que gustes yo en mi caso le cambie el nombre a esa) y pones el nombre del error por ejemplo. actor7 lo cambias por SFIGTHERS1 y listo con eso lo arreglas y si mas adelante te sale otro error igual, solo haz el mismo proceso.

Reactions: Darkwofl

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Kind of obvious. Or you invest good money in your game building a good team (Coders, etc.), after all, this is the main way to earn money. Or leave it to the moths.

Unfortunately most of his Patrons must faithfully defend this game, as well as many others.
ScamOfNet had years of years to build a team he didn't do shit instead he hired moderators that ban every & anything that criticize (even slightly) his practice he went full Kim-Jong Un mode plus this liar invented the most ridicilous stories like sink in a puddle with his dog only not to deliver anything useful.
3a05842ecfc8c07b95caa70d4bff1cba.gif

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
ScamOfNet had years of years to build a team he didn't do shit instead he hired moderators that ban every & anything that criticize (even slightly) his practice he went full Kim-Jong Un mode plus this liar invented the most ridicilous stories like sink in a puddle with his dog only not to deliver anything useful.
View attachment 2208400
Well, I don't know, bro, I think you're too categorical. Maybe you think it was somehow different before? Perhaps only the first 1 - 1.5 years. Golden age. At that time, I didn't even know about this game.
This text of Beggar's original message for January 2017:

With Christmas by means and some small problems seems that the version 0.4 will be available next week. The translations of the texts are not yet done and my work has been somewhat stuck. I will work on solving this problem at the moment I am in the search of hiring a professional translator available. I am also going to enroll in English classes to learn and speak English correctly.
Sorry you should try to have version 0.4 as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Apologies"
Attention! Rhetorical question: How long do you think a professional translator has been working on creating MNL in BoN's team? (there is a long, prolonged, bubbly laugh) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The old tricks, bro, still work flawlessly. Even with a dog :eek:
The main thing that Beggar gives to his loyal fans is HOPE!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes