simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
ScamOfNet had years of years to build a team he didn't do shit instead he hired moderators that ban every & anything that criticize (even slightly) his practice he went full Kim-Jong Un mode plus this liar invented the most ridicilous stories like sink in a puddle with his dog only not to deliver anything useful.
View attachment 2208400
Looks like the creator lost about 100 patrons over the last week or two. When he's down another 100-200, I think the update will suddenly be done ;)

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
Looks like the creator lost about 100 patrons over the last week or two. When he's down another 100-200, I think the update will suddenly be done ;)
Wouldn't look into that too much, that happens to every patreon at the start of the month. It'll slowly build it's way back to near where it was last month, probably even higher if we actually get this fucking update.

Reactions: StreamSteam

zenjee

May 8, 2017
after showing room for pill , cant exit house i dont use any mods/cheat.
I think my save is fcked, I'm at the point where I joined the dragonuv s and delivered Olenka to the new house. The problem is no I can't exit it and even if use bug fix to get out, I cant enter the dragonuv pubs office
is there any solution? Im playing full/uncompressed 0.91 with unofficial bugfix and just got this bug.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Who would've guessed.... new patreon post after the paycheck.... "finishing the update". Prob should get it released next paycheck then! See yall in january.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes