antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

This is just modding files at the start of the new update to see Lucys scenes using old character ineractions, but theres 2 end of .89 saves if you need them

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go

This file does not exist. anyone has it??

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
After installing the latest bug fix, why doesn't Carol's picture appear in the book of face or are there special requirements for the picture to appear?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
One of my fave game, already tried early ver, at latest ver found many errors, hornet garage latest quest should be easy, only find her stolen car at high neighborhood west with timer,but no clue or any circle point like used to, art teacher personal quest stucked, already visited more than 3 times no progress, sandra mom always shown up each visiting art teacher, should be only once( i used to play early version thats why i knew the progress),personal quests daisy and her mom also seems not right ( prefer early version, smooth and lots of sub quests), Carol personal quest after successful dated, got to pick up her mom(got timer), should be easy coz i already played this before, but still no circle point or clue, i play using Cheat mod but still enjoy every elements (sub quest from jobs or else) about babysitter job, is it not available on latest version? (Played on early ver, its available). There's an Unofficial bugs fixes but not yet try it, need to backup original files 1st (www folder). I'll continue report it after test it

Hope dev still works on this game, i really enjoy this kind of game (rpgm)

Note : play on Joiplay, Infinix X697

Last edited:

Yorozuya17

Dec 28, 2021
One of my fave game, already tried early ver, at latest ver found many errors, hornet garage latest quest should be easy, only find her stolen car at high neighborhood west with timer,but no clue or any circle point like used to, art teacher personal quest stucked, already visited more than 3 times no progress, sandra mom always shown up each visiting art teacher, should be only once( i used to play early version thats why i knew the progress),personal quests daisy and her mom also seems not right ( prefer early version, smooth and lots of sub quests), Carol personal quest after successful dated, got to pick up her mom(got timer), should be easy coz i already played this before, but still no circle point or clue, i play using Cheat mod but still enjoy every elements (sub quest from jobs or else) about babysitter job, is it not available on latest version? (Played on early ver, its available). There's an Unofficial bugs fixes but not yet try it, need to backup original files 1st (www folder). I'll continue report it after test it

I also use joiplay but how do I go on a date with Carol, because the picture in the book of face doesn't appear after successfully completing the task from Mrs. Turners ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

The Cheat mod options are optional in the game. You can either bypass or play as normal. Only the very first football match is bypass automatic, will change it to optional in next update.

The unofficial bug patch fixes all/many of those problems you mentioned. The babysitting was removed by the dev, and I just didn't bother to add it back because it is a side quest and not important ATM. I will add at a later date depending on the next update changes. Carol entire quest line is broken and removed. The unofficial bug patch restores and fixes this. I suggest you look at the fixes section in the unofficial bug patch to get an idea of some of its fixes. Additionally all you need to backup are the "data" folder and "js" folder, not the entire "www" folder. This should be far easier in terms of speed and space. However, if you do get a NEW bug that wasn't fixed, please let me know with a save file, so I can fix. Top of the unofficial bug patch post has instructions on reporting bugs (y)

After installing the latest bug fix, why doesn't Carol's picture appear in the book of face or are there special requirements for the picture to appear?
Have you tested the game 'without the bug patch' and 'with it'?
I assume you meant to say, why there is no Carol picture without the bug patch. This is a bug in the main game that the bug patch fixes. Also it should be noted that the entire Carol quest line is broken in the game. The bug patch fixes this. As for the requirements for Carol picture, it would only appear when you finish the history exams stuff and the game say Carol is open. This is suppose to be normal gameplay thats was intended originally by the dev.

Additionally, from your screenshot, are you are using the scene viewer mod? Please note this mod is not compatible with the unofficial bug patch or any of my mods. Plus it causes game breaking problems in people saves (if they saved when using) that can only be fixed by starting a new game without the mod install. I suggest you use that mod on a separate copy of the game and not on your main save game. In other words, have two game folders with the game. One only for the scene viewer mod and another only just to play.

You can send me your save if you feel you tested and still getting the problem. However, don't send me it if you using the scene viewer mod or have in the past using that save. Unfortunately, nothing can be done by anyone, you will need to start a new game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Zyxxhub DEMO (MNLR Scene viewer)
Making it on Visual Studio 2022

Tried this supposing it will be free of bugs, no need to remake it everytime MNLR recevies an upgrade (like it happens with RPGMaker), a demo on hows working, let me know the issues, had to make fade in-out flashing, waiting time, almost everything, more than 2k lines of code at the moment

All img files are in the app, working good on my pc

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes