Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how you tell me how you got pass the meet lucy in parking cause im not seeig her? how did you pass that bug
This is fix in the unofficial bug patch long time now. Some members just don't keep current with the bug fixes. However, if you dont want to use the bug patch, then clicking where she suppose to be will still trigger the event. If you still getting problems send me your save and I will place you facing her to continue the event

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
This is fix in the unofficial bug patch long time now. Some members just don't keep current with the bug fixes. However, if you dont want to use the bug patch, then clicking where she suppose to be will still trigger the event. If you still getting problems send me your save and I will place you facing her to continue the event
Well, speaking for myself, I installed your bugfix—and let me thank you for the tremendous, incredibly helpful work you've done—after downloading the last update. It was maybe a couple weeks ago, not sure about the exact the date, but the post I got the file from had been updated in January. Nevertheless, when I reached the point Lucy asks the MC to give her a ride to Otter Labs, she was already waiting for him close by the door leading to the parking/street, but there was also an invisible Lucy duplicate besides the parked car. I repeatedly drove her (the visible one) to work, when in fact I should have looked for her in the parking. It took me a while to notice the error, to be honest. What I don't know is whether this was, perhaps, a particular problem of mine (maybe I touched something I wasn't supposed to and further bugged the quest) despite the general issue already being addressed by your bugfix.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well, speaking for myself, I installed your bugfix—and let me thank you for the tremendous, incredibly helpful work you've done—after downloading the last update. It was maybe a couple weeks ago, not sure about the exact the date, but the post I got the file from had been updated in January. Nevertheless, when I reached the point Lucy asks the MC to give her a ride to Otter Labs, she was already waiting for him close by the door leading to the parking/street, but there was also an invisible Lucy duplicate besides the parked car. I repeatedly drove her (the visible one) to work, when in fact I should have looked for her in the parking. It took me a while to notice the error, to be honest. What I don't know is whether this was, perhaps, a particular problem of mine (maybe I touched something I wasn't supposed to and further bugged the quest) despite the general issue already being addressed by your bugfix.
Firstly if the bug patch is installed correctly and you was using the latest as stated, then there should be no invisible Lucy. If she is still invisible, then this should hint something.

Secondly, the Lucy at front door is only for replaying in order to see different scenes with her when love is high/changing.

Lastly, if BOF says parking, then in parking that's for mission progress. Hence second Lucy is present there. Which she would be visible and not invisible with bug patch installed.

Regardless, as I mentioned, this visual bug was fixed a long time now and works correctly. Nevertheless, you pass this spot so your good (y). I was just responding to another member. Also thanks for the thanks bro, appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Teaber

OHenri

May 5, 2017
hi, i got pam's quest error and i can't complete nadine's quest, i've played to Tom's (Mike's) Party quest, and i got nadine's error so i can't complete it, someone help me can you share save , have completed all previous quests to Tom's (Mike's) Party quest, thanks

Jan 24, 2023
Hi all,

See attached image. How do we clear the screen from continually displaying the interactive sex images?

I have 0.92 bug fix and 0.92 cheat mod applied. I tried 'image stuck' from the bugfix menu which cleared it for about 1 second or until I move.

TIA

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi all,

See attached image. How do we clear the screen from continually displaying the interactive sex images?

I have 0.92 bug fix and 0.92 cheat mod applied. I tried 'image stuck' from the bugfix menu which cleared it for about 1 second or until I move.

TIA
Just go have sex and the bug patch will kick in.

With bug patch installed, using the image stuck "will clear" the onomatopoeia as you notice but it kicks back in because of the sex bar below. The sex bar tells the game that sex is active and will also show the onomatopoeia. This happens due to some one time sex scenes sometimes.

Reactions: BlueyOfOddGames

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys, what content are you looking forward to in the next update? :unsure:
according to the last patreon post.

""""""Fix"""""" the content with bugs and events from the beginning of the game. Laura's missing house events, I guess the trios too or at least the "part 1" that leads to that ( she is currently about to fuck Sarah and is groping Lucy). I hope that the interactive sex with Lucy will also end to close his content.

Most likely it is a patch with just that.

The ideal thing would be for him to put his "pussy racing" to eliminate the presentation of the "pussy fights" that are still in the game and for Tyna to move forward, but with how lazy he is, I know he's not going to do it.

Reactions: angcal

MAdnan

Mar 18, 2021
I found picture error or not loading picture error when I go to work at garage, also used someone saved file, found same error at many places please fix it

ronaldinhogaucho

Feb 14, 2021
can someone fix my save? in the mission of maria mission it says to go to the garage in the morning, but when i get there she is not there

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for the Football trip to Spain? I am at the part where the coach is following Lucy and I can't fucking lose him.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes