Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone fix my save? in the mission of maria mission it says to go to the garage in the morning, but when i get there she is not there
You not suppose to go to garage in the morning, you already did that mission. The reason you seeing that is just bad coding by the dev. You suppose to go to Helen house at 12pm. I saved in her house facing the backyard door. Just enter it and the game will show the scene and correct itself (y) .

nonsly

Feb 5, 2023
I'M softlocked into this looped while doing the morgan and markus mission.It first happened with morgan when i got caught by one of the hench men in lil pops house while trying to talk to the girl in the bathroom and the death scene kept looping despite me saving way before the death animation but wouldn't load my save back to where i was, instead i keep dying over and over again i then used the cheat mod to break out of morgan's mission and carried on with the game but it started happening again trying to rescue markus's mom it doesnt even load the scene i just hear gunshots then death and i also think i fucked the save by breaking out of morgan's first mission lol just curious as to why and is it fixable? Symphony of the Night

Reactions: chin55

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can someone help me i cant ring the bell at warrens door
Nothing wrong with your save. Im using the game v0.92 + cheat mod + unofficial bug patch.
There is no bug there, going through the gate and warren is waiting for you before the door. So must be a problem on your end. Look at the to see what you suppose to see.

I'M softlocked into this looped while doing the morgan and markus mission.It first happened with morgan when i got caught by one of the hench men in lil pops house while trying to talk to the girl in the bathroom and the death scene kept looping despite me saving way before the death animation but wouldn't load my save back to where i was, instead i keep dying over and over again i then used the cheat mod to break out of morgan's mission and carried on with the game but it started happening again trying to rescue markus's mom it doesnt even load the scene i just hear gunshots then death and i also think i fucked the save by breaking out of morgan's first mission lol just curious as to why and is it fixable? Symphony of the Night
As to why it happens, is because you broke the golden rule: You never teleport out of missions, NEVER. What makes it even worst, you continue to play. Really my g???? Really :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I would check and see if I can repair it, but normally I wouldn't bother to fix these type of problems caused by members not keeping a second save or doing these weird things (future hint). But I will try, as I see your new to the thread. So just give me a sec to check through (y)

Edit: Here is your save. Just go to the circle, be careful of the guard and Markus quest will continue as normal. Now you broke Morgan quest in your save, but I put it at the point after you helped him out by breaking into Lil Pop house. All you have to do is go by Morgan house in the night as usual and when he lets you inside, the ending of the Lil Pop quest will automatically continue. It will be a little wonky but it will finish good and everything should be in order after.

Some advice:
  1. Never teleport during missions and worst never continue another quest when you teleport.
  2. If your new to the gaming world as a whole, NEVER EVER depend on one save, that is not smart to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: leetboy and nonsly

nonsly

Feb 5, 2023
As to why it happens, is because you broke the golden rule: You never teleport out of missions, NEVER. What makes it even worst, you continue to play. Really my g???? Really :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I would check and see if I can repair it, but normally I wouldn't bother to fix these type of problems caused by members not keeping a second save or doing these weird things (future hint). But I will try, as I see your new to the thread. So just give me a sec to check through (y)

Edit: Here is your save. Just go to the circle, be careful of the guard and Markus quest will continue as normal. Now you broke Morgan quest in your save, but I put it at the point after you helped him out by breaking into Lil Pop house. All you have to do is go by Markus house in the night and when he lets you inside, the ending of the Lil pop quest will automatically continue. It will be a little wonky but it will finish good and everything should be in order after.

Some advice:
  1. Never teleport during missions and worst never continue another quest when you teleport.
  2. If your new to the gaming world as a whole, NEVER EVER depend on one save, that is not smart to do.
holy shit you're an absolute legend yeah the crazy shit is I do make multiple saves but I was naïve enough to trust beggar lol that worked out.... i was easter egg hunting like an idiot and spam save it to my main save and that dicked me but i really appreciate it man i was full ready to sacrifice morgan and markus missions to be completely honest he should sell this shit or offer the idea to someone who knows how to code i just got into it the whole art and coding scene im fairly new and thanks again man you just saved like 4 hrs of grind.

Jan 24, 2023
Hey all,

I'm in Cataluna and have taken on the poster, money raising for independence and lost dog side missions. I can only seem to raise $450 for the independence when I need $500, can't find all the locations for the posters and when I enter the supermarket to get meat for the dog, I seem to teleport to the pharmacy and get stuck in the doorway!

Anyone completed these missions?

TIA

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes