UncrewedMoon27

Dec 26, 2022
I save and close the game but when I launch it again I can't click continue on the main menu and have to make a new game everytime.

Edit: Nvm, got it fixed.

Last edited:

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
What the fuck do you do in the barcelona segment? I have gotten to a freeroam section after training and i can't figure out what to do? The phone is unavailable, everyone i talk to, the mc says he doesnt understand and there seems to be no indicators as to what to do.

EDIT: Just found the automatic translator item. 0 hints given as to how to get it but for those struggling like me, you need to go to the shop labelled electronics and buy it for 300.

EDIT2: Got all 4 quests done and the 3 related scenes in the free roam section of the map. This was tedious and there is no way to easily find the info for them so i am consolidating it all here. Also, these quests are extremely buggy, please follow the steps exactly in order to complete the missions.
Note: you need the automated translator first and you can get it as soon as you do your first training section.

Quest 1: Missing Dog: After getting the translator, talk to the women in the top middle of the map. Then talk to the guy in the red suit in the bottom left of the map. Then talk to the old man in the bottom right, this should prompt the mc to talk about meat. Interact with the wasp in the bottom left park. Go to the hotel restaurant and place the wasp in the highlighted area. Then go back to the park in the bottom right of the map and enter the highlighted area. This quest is extremely buggy, if the guy doesn't spawn in the bottom right, talk to the dog owner next to the lady who gives the quest. If the prompt doesn't tell you about the meat, don't worry and just do the steps needed. Finally, the scene itself is bugged, please use the MNL cheat mod to have access to the black screen and image stuck bugfixes to fix the issue.

Quest 2: Sex shop: After getting the translator, enter the sex shop just below the hotel. Talk to the owner and then go to your hotel room. Interact with the luggage in the top right of the room to get the dildo. Then go back and talk to the sex shop owner. Do not wait and immediately talk to the owner again for the scene.

Quest 3: Fliers: There is no scene for the quest but it is mandatory for quest 4 and scene 3. After getting the auto translator, talk to the guy in the middle of the map. Then interact with the various highlighted spots around the map to place posters. Finally return to the man for 200$ and an ingame flag for the next quest's scene.

Quest 4: Independance: WARNING, THIS QUEST IS BUGGED AND CAN ONLY BE COMPLETED VIA THE GIRL IN THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE MAP. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE GIRL IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT, OTHERWISE THE QUEST DOES NOT WORK. After getting the auto translator, talk to the girl in the bottom left of the map standing in between two flags. She will hand you pamphlets to sell for cash. From here talk to nearly every npc in the map to hand out pamphlets. Talk to every npc on the map, you don't need to go inside buildings or interact with the dog owners. Once all npcs are talked to and if you completed the 3 prior quests, you should get the scene for this quest.

Last edited:

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
This game looks great to play, but every time I come in here to check out what's being discussed, it's always rage about a gigantic amount of bugs and unfinished stuff

I've been a patreon supporter for Beggar of Net once, never again

Reactions: CMJ520

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
is 2023 and there is not a fucking way to turn down music scenes volume. tf is wrong with this game????

BDI

May 23, 2017
is 2023 and there is not a fucking way to turn down music scenes volume. tf is wrong with this game????
When the game boots up there is a screen that says New game, continue,options.Open up the options and you can regulate the sound and volume there.

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck.

I don't remember exactly where do I have to talk to Lucy in order to progress her questline

I don't remember which Tyna's trainer is talking about, tho XD.

Sorry, I drop the game for a year or so. Thanks for your help! Captura de pantalla 2023-02-18 075931.png

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
does anyone have a save form when we have to choose our gang?
Thanks in advance.
Check the saves post, it's on my signature and on the thread's OP

Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?
New to this game? Get used, BoN takes months to release. And 70% of the time it's not what you expected (not the character/scene/content you tought would be added). But the art is fucking great, the sex scene thing is quite unique, most the characters are interesting and there are some really promising stuff, so we keep coming hoping for the best

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020

New to this game? Get used, BoN takes months to release. And 70% of the time it's not what you expected (not the character/scene/content you tought would be added). But the art is fucking great, the sex scene thing is quite unique, most the characters are interesting and there are some really promising stuff, so we keep coming hoping for the best
Thanks, but I did check out that post. but I was super confused by the number of files and didn't know which one is what I needed

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018

are you uploding the saves from 0.92

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?
I'm guessing that you posted this in order to stir up the anti-Beggar crowd.

I'm no fan of Beggar in the least bit, but there is no way that you opened up this thread and saw:

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-20

And then posted....

"Haven't seen any updates for quite some time now.. Is it abandoned?"

....without being a huge troll/shit stirrer. LOL!

The game was literally updated 2 months ago. Why would you think it was abandoned? LOL!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes