angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Did Beggar abandoned the game ?

I don't see any leaks with images/videos of some new update coming do you guys have any news ?
I doubt he has abandoned it, his last post on Patreon was in mid/late January and considering he is not a very communicative person with his patreons it makes sense, I say early March maybe we will have the update but you never know (We all know how Beggar is).

Reactions: CMJ520 and Kenuichi

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Firstly: What you talking about? This is not my game.
Secondly: Have you even bothered to read through some of the thread or even search. There are countless of bugs the dev creates each update.
Thirdly: This bug for Maria door is present in the game for the longest while, I suggested you fact check before you accuse someone. The dev created these bugs all the time.
Fourthly: Then play the game without patches or mod and see for yourself before accusing someone. Man it amazes me of people like this.

I have nothing else to say, because it clearly shows you have no idea what you talking about. No offense taken or am I trying to be offensive. I just dont have time to continue conversation like this.
okay sry then

I did but didnt fond anything for maria door bell
In fact I play the game 0.92 newly downloaded I even downloaded again and used the unofficial bugfix used the missing images and transfered them to the folder nothing changes

I dont know whats going on

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
okay sry then

I did but didnt fond anything for maria door bell
In fact I play the game 0.92 newly downloaded I even downloaded again and used the unofficial bugfix used the missing images and transfered them to the folder nothing changes

I dont know whats going on
Why would it change????

Read the unofficial bug patch fixes notes to understand what exactly it fixes and why you are even downloading and using it. BTW, Maria doorbell is not in the list of fixes!!!

To fix your problem: i.e. Maria doorbell problem
Use a save editor and change switch 048 to ON

If you still getting problems, then send me your save and I or someone else will change it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJVF and nnt25

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Why would it change????

Read the unofficial bug patch fixes notes to understand what exactly it fixes and why you are even downloading and using it. BTW, Maria doorbell is not in the list of fixes!!!

To fix your problem: i.e. Maria doorbell problem
Use a save editor and change switch 048 to ON

If you still getting problems, then send me your save and I or someone else will change it for you.
Thank you (y) this is my bad sry then

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
What mods are you using or have used in the past?
2023-02-25_230705.png 2023-02-25_230713.png

Downloaded version 0.92 of the game from the link.
Put the Missing image patch
Got to this point in the game all goes ok.

Put your v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
And when I from a new game come to here. First, there are no pictures. Secondly, I have to click like crazy to unlock the game and went gameplay on.

If you put your pc cheat mod on top
It will be like on screenshot 2. The pictures are there and the text. But again you have to click like mad on the HANDJOB to continue the game. What is the reason for this bug?

Since the clean version without v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch has no such bug, is this a problem with v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch?
Can you check for yourself by starting a new game?

Can you give me any more hints? Do I need to put the official fixes on the clean 0.92? Before putting in your fix?

Can you upload an archive of your data js?
I'm blind sorry
Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 2418431 View attachment 2418433

Downloaded version 0.92 of the game from the link.
Put the Missing image patch
Got to this point in the game all goes ok.

Put your v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
And when I from a new game come to here. First, there are no pictures. Secondly, I have to click like crazy to unlock the game and went gameplay on.

If you put your pc cheat mod on top
It will be like on screenshot 2. The pictures are there and the text. But again you have to click like mad on the HANDJOB to continue the game. What is the reason for this bug?

Since the clean version without v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch has no such bug, is this a problem with v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch?
Can you check for yourself by starting a new game?

Can you give me any more hints? Do I need to put the official fixes on the clean 0.92? Before putting in your fix?

Can you upload an archive of your data js?
I'm blind sorry
Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date
I am confuse on your whole post? Did you realize when you said: "I'm blind sorry Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date" that it is not a bug?

Or you still asking about the bug? And if the latter, do you mean the intro tutorial? Can you share a save if not the intro/beginning you are referring to, so I can check?

Intro is a little wonky but works in my test. Plus I didnt even touch Alex intro sex scene. Please let me know

Last edited:

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
I am confuse on your whole post? Did you realize when you said: "I'm blind sorry Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date" that it is not a bug?

Or you still asking about the bug? And if the latter, do you mean the intro tutorial? Can you share a save if not the intro/beginning you are referring to, so I can check?

Intro is a little wonky but works in my test. Plus I didnt even touch Alex intro sex scene. Please let me know
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

0.92+image+unoff fix+cheat save

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Alex(GoD)
Thanks for the save file. I tested it on all three version of the game and no issues what-so-ever:
  1. clean copy v0.92 ONLY
  2. v0.92 + unofficial bug patch + missing images
  3. v0.92 + unofficial bug patch + missing images + pc cheat mod
All worked great.
Initially it had the same wonky little delay as in the main game in all three version. Which is the handjob requiring more than one click but after that it works just fine, even the second time to click handjob.

Therefore, the images you posted about the problem has to be something on your side. Something you are doing wrong unfortunately. Note: None of my mods are compatible with other mods.

Hope you sort out your problem as there is nothing I can do. No issues on my side. Plus I am not doing anything different than any other members, which is simple copy and paste, including using your save file. Everything is fine with the mods.

hey im stuck on a picture of the dad being blue and having a knife are there any known fixes?
Unofficial bug patch has this fix. Check main page for link, as the patch was updated some days ago.
Bug patch notes says: #24 Coma bugs fixed.
Please read the notes if using the patch (y) .

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes