[/引用]
一个新问题,星期六拜访黛西,黛西和妈妈堵在门口。

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
一个新问题,星期六拜访黛西,黛西和妈妈堵在门口。
This is not a bug but happens when members use the scene viewer mod or an old save with that mod. Many saves that were sent to me for this exact problem, that mod was the cause.

You have to start a new game as that mod destroys / corrupts the save file. I do not and will not, fix issues related to other people mods. Sorry

Last edited:

milansononas

Feb 9, 2019
I am the only one who cant go to maggie house on 2 of north donwtonw?, i go to the door, but it doesnt react? it is a bug, it is other place,... i am stuck...
I have even try the unstuck mode, telelport, car, but nothing,... even i have changed the time on cheatmode,....
1677965229110.png

milansononas

Feb 9, 2019
I am the only one who cant go to maggie house on 2 of north donwtonw?, i go to the door, but it doesnt react? it is a bug, it is other place,... i am stuck...
I have even try the unstuck mode, telelport, car, but nothing,... even i have changed the time on cheatmode,....
View attachment 2438804
OK, I FOUND IT, ITS IN GOLDENTONW, MAGGIE HOUSE, MAGGIE'S HOUSE ISNT CORRECTLY WRITTEN

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
How i'm supposed to play this game? Downloaded it and the bug fix mod, installed everything according to the tutorial.
But i cant choose the handjob option on the tutorial with Alexx, wtf

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please anyone help me with this problem img/pictures/2dateicons.png
The link is always at the main page in the thread. Read its post carefully; it has the files to fix your problem.

How i'm supposed to play this game? Downloaded it and the bug fix mod, installed everything according to the tutorial.
But i cant choose the handjob option on the tutorial with Alexx, wtf
Thats a coding hiccup in the game. Just click in the middle off the game screen, so the invisible mouse can move there, then click the handjob again and it should work. Spamming it, also works.

Last edited:

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Thats a coding hiccup in the game. Just click in the middle off the game screen, so the invisible mouse can move there, then click the handjob again and it should work. Spamming it, also works.
I'm suposed to do that with every scene in the game? Or the first one is the only with that bug?

orospucocu

Dec 29, 2019
Is that any way to play this game without bugs. Even triple A games don't have that many bugs.

I need a working game file. I don't think anyone would want to spend time on a broken game.

PLEASE !

Cus while playing this game, I feel like a tester testing a shitty broken game over and over again. Not worth it !

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes