Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can you help me ?My game keeps flashing 。
Use the . Link is always at main page also.
Barcelona bugs was fixed by the dev, which is included in the unofficial bug patch.

Bug patch notes says #1 Official bug patch included which fixes some bugs at Barcelona practice football blinking and side quests

EIREHAMMER87

Jun 21, 2021
Hey All,

does anybody know if this a bug or not, on the Lucy questline, after she has her date with the Black guy and you get to have the pretend sleep fun with her, which leads to the handjob in the shower, the quest hint says that "Lucy is waiting you at Parking" but she's not in the garage, shes at the doorway in the apartment in the morning, but talking to her here and bringing her to work doesn't seem to advance the quest.

any advise?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've used it in the game, but it's still flashing.
Mostly likely you installed it wrong, because it is working fine on my side; even tested with your save. As I said, those bugs were fixed by the dev himself. I suggest you try again, and maybe with a clean copy of the game. Unfortunately, I cannot help because there is no problem there.

Hey All,

does anybody know if this a bug or not, on the Lucy questline, after she has her date with the Black guy and you get to have the pretend sleep fun with her, which leads to the handjob in the shower, the quest hint says that "Lucy is waiting you at Parking" but she's not in the garage, shes at the doorway in the apartment in the morning, but talking to her here and bringing her to work doesn't seem to advance the quest.

any advise?
If you don't have the unofficial bug patch installed, she will be invisible at parking. So go to parking and keep clicking close to where the car suppose to be (on its side) and eventually you will trigger the scene once you click on invisible Lucy. Or use the unofficial bug patch, which ever it is, you have to talk to Lucy at the parking/garage. Lucy at doorway is just for repeated scene when driving her to work that will change to more intimate depending on her love for you.

EIREHAMMER87

Jun 21, 2021
If you don't have the unofficial bug patch installed, she will be invisible at parking. So go to parking and keep clicking close to where the car suppose to be (on its side) and eventually you will trigger the scene once you click on invisible Lucy. Or use the unofficial bug patch, which ever it is, you have to talk to Lucy at the parking/garage. Lucy at doorway is just for repeated scene when driving her to work that will change to more intimate depending on her love for you.
Have the Unoffical Bug Patch installed, it's pratically essential really, She was invisible, thanks for the help, legend.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Have the Unoffical Bug Patch installed, it's pratically essential really, She was invisible, thanks for the help, legend.
If I was you, I would verify I have the updated patch. As this was certainly fixed and she not suppose to be invisible. Either way, glad you got through (y)

Last edited:

Q502887314

May 2, 2021
很可能你安装错了,因为它在我这边运行良好;甚至用你的保存进行了测试。正如我所说,这些错误是由开发人员自己修复的。我建议您再试一次,也许可以使用干净的游戏副本。不幸的是,我无能为力,因为那里没有问题。

如果你没有安装非官方的错误补丁,她将在停车时隐形。所以去停车场并继续点击靠近汽车应该在的地方(在它的侧面),最终你会在你点击看不见的露西时触发场景。或者使用非官方的错误补丁,无论是什么,你都必须在停车场/车库与露西交谈。露西在门口只是为了重复开车上班时的场景,会根据她对你的爱而变得更加亲密。
[/引用]
I reinstalled the game and used BUG patches. But it still flickers. Could you help me with this task? Thank you very much.

Zaraku39

Oct 5, 2020
Everyone good day! can any help, plz!! i'm stuck with lucy part. quest is try to pick dirty laundry, but it's second time and when i woke up in room no one dirty lundry. version 0.92. i install unnoficial bugfixes but it doesnt help. plz!)

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
Zaraku39

02/28/2023
Lucy laundry bug fix added

Thanks for reporting (y)

hola me puedes ayudar estoy en la parte con carol en el segundo proyecto lo terminamos y vamos a celebra y me sale esto y no se donde puedo buscar ese archivo img/parallaxes/0Selectdate.png

traduccion

hello can you help me I'm in the part with Carol in the second project we finished it and we're going to celebrate and I get this and I don't know where I can look for that file img/parallaxes/0Selectdate.png

1677651875405.png

Reactions: Xero45

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Zaraku39

02/28/2023

Thanks for reporting (y)
Good afternoon! In the original game (with as also)
There is a bug. At the very beginning of the game, when Uncle Warren gives you $500, you go down. And in the kitchen, Warren and Mama tell you to go find Sarah in the backyard.

And if you go to the backyard (where the pool is) the event is triggered. But if you go to the street in front of the house, it works fine.

The author moved Sarah and Christian's scene from the backyard, didn't remove the trigger and didn't correct the text for a clue as to where to go...

Last edited:

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
Zaraku39

02/28/2023

Thanks for reporting (y)
ya lo pude resolver pero a hora tengo otro y es con pam no me sale en la entrada de la escula sabes que puedo hacer ?

traduccion

I was able to solve it but now I have another one and it's with Pam, it doesn't appear at the school entrance. Do you know what I can do?
1677659223058.png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Good afternoon! In the original game (with as also)
There is a bug. At the very beginning of the game, when Uncle Warren gives you $500, you go down. And in the kitchen, Warren and Mama tell you to go find Sarah in the backyard.

And if you go to the backyard (where the pool is) the event is triggered. But if you go to the street in front of the house, it works fine.

The author moved Sarah and Christian's scene from the backyard, didn't remove the trigger and didn't correct the text for a clue as to where to go...
Are you just making reference to the original game or asking for support for original???????
I dont support the original game, nor make any bug patch for it. Frankly speaking, I dont see the question? Note: I only make fixes to critical bugs, I leave the others for the dev. He is getting paid for this and owe it to his customers/patrons per-se. Unofficial is mostly for pirates, my mateys ;):LOL:

ya lo pude resolver pero a hora tengo otro y es con pam no me sale en la entrada de la escula sabes que puedo hacer ?

traduccion

I was able to solve it but now I have another one and it's with Pam, it doesn't appear at the school entrance. Do you know what I can do?
View attachment 2428283
Watch the by HaremHero Always to figure out your issues as these are not bugs. My suggestion, skip time by the hr until she appears.

The latest BUG patch was used, but the game was still stuck. After the break, the game started flashing. Re-downloading the game still didn't work.Can you help me with this assignment over here? Thank you very much.
I will look into it okay, as it seem English may not be your first language and I know how difficult it must be to get assistance in another language. Those Chinese and Russian community forums drives me crazy with google translation, so I know the feeling.

I would play your save a little and see for myself if the dev made any mistakes
But if I dont get any flashing, remember I wouldnt know the right spot to save to send save back. Therefore, you might miss some sex scenes with Lucy.

Edit: updated, plus fixed some things in your save. Why didnt you turn on incest? I turn it on as well as fix your questline. Enure you download the latest bug patch + use the save below

Last edited:
Reactions: nopmar13

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
I dont support the original game, nor make any bug patch for it. Frankly speaking, I dont see the question? Note: I only make fixes to critical bugs, I leave the others for the dev. He is getting paid for this.
By original game, I meant the bug occurs in the revamp version without the patch. Well yes I agree the bug is not critical.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
By original game, I meant the bug occurs in the revamp version without the patch. Well yes I agree the bug is not critical.
I kinda assumed that what you meant. Okay cool, if you have a save at that part, please share. If not then I will just check it directly, as that is in the beginning of the game. But if it doesnt corrupt save or damage the questline, it is not critical for me to fix. Which I think it is not critical as you agreed. Nevertheless, thanks for making it aware (y)

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
I kinda assumed that what you meant. Okay cool, if you have a save at that part, please share. If not then I will just check it directly, as that is in the beginning of the game. But if it doesnt corrupt save or damage the questline, it is not critical for me to fix. Which I think it is not critical as you agreed. Nevertheless, thanks for making it aware (y)
I've played too little and have little knowledge of the "proper quest chain" so when I first played, I thought that's how it should be. Broken

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
updated to fix:
  • Lucy Laundry fix tweaked
  • Barcelona flashing bug (Critical)
  • No Lucy / stuck at football stadium bug (Critical)
Thanks to Q502887314 for sending the save and highlighting the bug (y). Thought the dev fix all these Barcelona doodoo bugs :unsure::whistle:

Note: must be turn on in order to see some scenes at Barcelona (and in the game itself). Without it on, you will get a freeze / loop bug, plus miss sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex(GoD)
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes