bertx

Oct 29, 2018
Can you help me with Carol mission, after finishing the history homework

I don't know how to send the save

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
My sex meter (the two bars at the bottom) get stuck on the screen after I have sex and the only way to get rid of it is to do it again, is there any fix????????

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
My sex meter (the two bars at the bottom) get stuck on the screen after I have sex and the only way to get rid of it is to do it again, is there any fix????????
nope again a game full of new bugs thats one of the few games where the mod can create new bugs

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bertx & ViniF9 - The unofficial bug patch fixes all of these problems. There is no error with Carol once the unofficial is properly install. Check the thread main page for the link. bertx to send your save in the future: It is located at your game folder > www > save.

The unofficial bug patch has sex fixes, I suggest you install it. If the problem still persist, there is no way to fix besides having sex with another girl. As other girls may have the sex meter disable properly. However, the unofficial should fix all or most sex scenes.

nope again a game full of new bugs thats one of the few games where the mod can create new bugs
At least say what mod you talking about. Your whole sentence structure is barely coherent; nevertheless, it is false information if it is referring to my mods. My mods do NOT cause any bugs, period. I assume you referring to the other mods :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: PawgLover

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Did Beggar abandoned the game ?

I don't see any leaks with images/videos of some new update coming do you guys have any news ?

Reactions: StreamSteam

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
bertx & ViniF9 - The unofficial bug patch fixes all of these problems. There is no error with Carol once the unofficial is properly install. Check the thread main page for the link.

The unofficial bug patch has sex fixes, I suggest you install it. If the problem still persist, there is no way to fix besides having sex with another girl. As other girls may have the sex meter disable properly. However, the unofficial should fix all or most sex scenes.

At least say what mod you talking about. Your whole sentence structure is barely coherent; nevertheless, it is false information if it is referring to my mods. My mods do NOT cause any bugs, period.
It does the door bell quest when Maria comes the MC just goes out Maria cant come in

This never happend before I play your game for 3 years I love it 5 stars but I dont know how you get new bugs in it

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It does the door bell quest when Maria comes the MC just goes out Maria cant come in

This never happend before I play your game for 3 years I love it 5 stars but I dont know how you get new bugs in it
Firstly: What you talking about? This is not my game.
Secondly: Have you even bothered to read through some of the thread or even search. There are countless of bugs the dev creates each update.
Thirdly: This bug for Maria door is present in the game for the longest while, I suggested you fact check before you accuse someone. The dev created these bugs all the time.
Fourthly: Then play the game without patches or mod and see for yourself before accusing someone. Man it amazes me of people like this.

I have nothing else to say, because it clearly shows you have no idea what you talking about. No offense taken or am I trying to be offensive. I just dont have time to continue conversation like this.

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Did Beggar abandoned the game ?

I don't see any leaks with images/videos of some new update coming do you guys have any news ?
I doubt he has abandoned it, his last post on Patreon was in mid/late January and considering he is not a very communicative person with his patreons it makes sense, I say early March maybe we will have the update but you never know (We all know how Beggar is).

Reactions: CMJ520 and Kenuichi

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Firstly: What you talking about? This is not my game.
Secondly: Have you even bothered to read through some of the thread or even search. There are countless of bugs the dev creates each update.
Thirdly: This bug for Maria door is present in the game for the longest while, I suggested you fact check before you accuse someone. The dev created these bugs all the time.
Fourthly: Then play the game without patches or mod and see for yourself before accusing someone. Man it amazes me of people like this.

I have nothing else to say, because it clearly shows you have no idea what you talking about. No offense taken or am I trying to be offensive. I just dont have time to continue conversation like this.
okay sry then

I did but didnt fond anything for maria door bell
In fact I play the game 0.92 newly downloaded I even downloaded again and used the unofficial bugfix used the missing images and transfered them to the folder nothing changes

I dont know whats going on

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
okay sry then

I did but didnt fond anything for maria door bell
In fact I play the game 0.92 newly downloaded I even downloaded again and used the unofficial bugfix used the missing images and transfered them to the folder nothing changes

I dont know whats going on
Why would it change????

Read the unofficial bug patch fixes notes to understand what exactly it fixes and why you are even downloading and using it. BTW, Maria doorbell is not in the list of fixes!!!

To fix your problem: i.e. Maria doorbell problem
Use a save editor and change switch 048 to ON

If you still getting problems, then send me your save and I or someone else will change it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJVF and nnt25

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Why would it change????

Read the unofficial bug patch fixes notes to understand what exactly it fixes and why you are even downloading and using it. BTW, Maria doorbell is not in the list of fixes!!!

To fix your problem: i.e. Maria doorbell problem
Use a save editor and change switch 048 to ON

If you still getting problems, then send me your save and I or someone else will change it for you.
Thank you (y) this is my bad sry then

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes