imSpeeDy

Feb 9, 2019
I'm having this issue where a character (Amy) is stuck to my MC.

I tried to use the bug fixer and I tried every option. I tried to go to an older save file, but I still have the same issue.

This issue appears when im doing Amy's quest line after I get the info about her father and I get into a date with her, I can do the 3 requirements for the date but I can't do the 4th one. I walked into every possible place in the mall to"Find the special place".

So since I was stuck I tried to go back home to try to finish the mission. It work fine even though I had Amy follow me all the time even in other quests until I did one quest and then all of sudden my MC started to follow Amy (as shown in the screenshot). and now im trying to do Marckus's main story, and its not letting me speak with Noa.

how do i fix this issue? please let me know if you can help

thank you

Edit:
I kinda bypassed the issue where i got stuck in the quest by unlocking the character from the bug fix menu, and tried to go to a different spot to speak with Noa

Last edited:

AjPrimitive

Mar 7, 2023
Error when going to the pharmacy with lucy for condoms, after talking with the seller the screen goes black. Is there any solution?
I installed the unofficial bug patch and still the same

Reactions: Duyxq4

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
is it a bug? after buy condom with lucy, the character switch to mc outside the hotel in barcelona? i dont know what to do next

DangerLost

Jan 29, 2023
I looked back several pages and cannot find the answer. On Institute quest it says to go to vents. I have already found Phil and a floppy disk. Go into vents and see a heart over the vent on the end but no character there and nothing happens when you click on the heart. Institution quest is stuck until I clear this quest.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Error when going to the pharmacy with lucy for condoms, after talking with the seller the screen goes black. Is there any solution?
I installed the unofficial bug patch and still the same
I have the same error as you
There is no error there. The dev fix this with his one day patch which is included in the unofficial. I tested your save and no issues. So something you doing wrong.

Can you describe in more detail what the problem is?
Basically the Dev removed Carol quest-line partially, which breaks her entire quest-line. He also does not included any of the quest-line images that he removed e.g. Dating. Hence players experience that error.

The unofficial bug patch fixes this, but people just dont read its post carefully and ending up doing the wrong thing.

is it a bug? after buy condom with lucy, the character switch to mc outside the hotel in barcelona? i dont know what to do next
This is the way the dev fixed the problem. By removing some of the practice events. Spend time as huiyai said until 19:00 then go to hotel and click on stars. It should progress the story line

Last edited:

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
in Barcelona time updates only by events, in free roam it's stuck and the game do not let me use the phone, if I use phone through the inventory it only let me to skip hours, not minutes, i can't trigger 19:00 event, how do i fix this?
Fixed by deleating cheats and bugfixes, now I'm stuck with screen flickering in the football training field, awesome event, very fun and entertaining...

Completely fucked up event. Managed to get through it by having 2 versions of the game - with and without bugfixes. Bugfixes freeze time by teleporting you straight to the hotel after the first training, instead of leaving you in free roam. So what worked for me - you should play till the condom event without bugfixes or cheat mod and go to training with flickering screen, save game, close it, copy bugfixes, it'll fix flickering and you can play till the end of the event by interacting with Lucy. For such shit developer should pay money, not asking for them.
Here is my save set for almost every day in Barcelona

Last edited:

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
for future reference so maybe someone with the right knowledge can do something about it:
have you noticed how it doesn't matter how low your volumen settings are, music in video scenes is still loud af? well, after looking through the game files I noticed that those cutscenes are saved as video files (webm), and they have their own audio, so even if you mute the game completely, those videos will still be loud because they fall outside the game volumen control settings. ofc this can still be solved by using windows volume settings, but it would be muche better if this could be done in game.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I don't think so. I think Beggar should be more responsible with his work. If he was going to be away for a while, he could probably say something. Even tho, we all would make fun of him of getting sick, and taking his sweet time for the next update lol.

So I see nothing has happened since Lucy update. Is there an insider on his patron or in his discord that can provide us with some info?

Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
in Barcelona time updates only by events, in free roam it's stuck and the game do not let me use the phone, if I use phone through the inventory it only let me to skip hours, not minutes, i can't trigger 19:00 event, how do i fix this?
Fixed by deleating cheats and bugfixes, now I'm stuck with screen flickering in the football training field, awesome event, very fun and entertaining...

Completely fucked up event. Managed to get through it by having 2 versions of the game - with and without bugfixes. Bugfixes freeze time by teleporting you straight to the hotel after the first training, instead of leaving you in free roam. So what worked for me - you should play till the condom event without bugfixes or cheat mod and go to training with flickering screen, save game, close it, copy bugfixes, it'll fix flickering and you can play till the end of the event by interacting with Lucy. For such shit developer should pay money, not asking for them.
Here is my save set for almost every day in Barcelona
Thats the dev fixes, not mine. His one day patch suppose to fix the problems at Barcelona, so it claims. And is added to the unofficial bug patch. I only fix the flickering recently which has nothing to do with time.

I know members played the Barcelona storyline without issues. Hence, I thought the dev patch fixed it to at least make it able to complete. I will check through myself and see if it indeed has issues or at least make it easier to play or change time etc. As some events triggering are based on EXACT time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duyxq4 and Graf66

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
Thats the dev fixes, not mine. His one day patch suppose to fix the problems at Barcelona, so it claims. And is added to the unofficial bug patch. I only fix the flickering recently which has nothing to do with time.

I know members played the Barcelona storyline without issues. Hence, I thought the dev patch fixed it to at least make it able to complete. I will check through myself and see if it indeed has issues or at least make it easier to play or change time etc. As some events triggering are based on EXACT time.
You shouldn't even begin to fix dev's mistakes in the first place, he gets all donations and should fix his game, and that's why thank you for helping out to all of the players here.
Here's the save before Barcelona:
2 - on Friday before party event in free roam
3- Saturday before airport

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
You shouldn't even begin to fix dev's mistakes in the first place, he gets all donations and should fix his game, and that's why thank you for helping out to all of the players here.
Here's the save before Barcelona:
2 - on Friday before party event in free roam
3- Saturday before airport
Symph is to kind of a guy, Beg should hire him but he will not because he is a greedy scamming bastard

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes