Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
Graf66 Sorry for the late update, was only able to work on it last night. This week has been hectic as hell on my side.

Fixes:
All Barcelona bugs
. Allows you to finish it completely including side quest. Additionally, added some hints to show what to do next. Don't expect hints for basic things as exploring, this is a game after-all. PLAY

Special thanks to Graf66 for his save. This helped me greatly in fixing these bugs quick. I tested Barcelona from airport start to leaving and reaching back home. All is well, no hiccups what-so-ever.

Note: If using the pc cheat mod, obviously you have to re-download as it was updated for compatibility.
Plus in cheat mod I added the ability to skip football events at Barcelona (OPTIONAL).
Thank you very much! You should demand money from the dev for fixing his lazyness.
I'll try to check fixes later, my ass still hurts from this event, I need some time))

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How to distinguish compressed files from decompressed ones? What is the variant of the game in the hand?
To differentiate between the two; full(raw) is normally 6GB of data. The size is a good marker to know which version you got. This type comes straight from the dev.

Whereas, the compress is about 1GB and comes from modders. In terms of variant, you can read all about it on the compress post.

Thank you very much! You should demand money from the dev for fixing his lazyness.
I'll try to check fixes later, my ass still hurts from this event, I need some time))
Beggar does all the work.

I just helping my fellow pirates.
At least 'we' can play the game :devilish::ROFLMAO:

intro2.gif

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Beggar killed his Discord channel. I guess MNL time is over.
Thanks for letting us know (y)

Just my 2 cents
His patreon still active and functioning though. So lets not assume it is over until it really is. This will just rile people up in this thread. His last post was just in January, which still says he is in the process of v0.93. If anyone thinks that is long time-frame, are you new to beggar, noob ;):D???
1678459096734.png

We ALL know Beggar has some bad health, couple with doing some 'off-beat' stuff, or claim some rather extreme stuff including being MIA without communication.

Then come back with new promises and drive, even if it for a lil while. He does deliver, even if it does be buggy mess and long wait times. Long wait times, the key word here. His patrons enables him this luxury of being slack, so nothing we pirates can do. "We're the bad guys"
As of right now, I see no change until his Patreon close/pause officially.

This is the pattern for years, nothing new or shocking. Well to me
In time we will see whats what, based on his Patreon status.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well some asshole did ban Beggar on patreon, when his previous MNL iteration was at it's peak condition. No wonder Beggar has issues.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
How is the English in this game? I last played before he dediced to revamp it so prob like 4 years ago, has it improved since then? I feel like I remember it being kinda distracting at times.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
How is the English in this game? I last played before he dediced to revamp it so prob like 4 years ago, has it improved since then? I feel like I remember it being kinda distracting at times.
Honestly it okay, vastly improved. It have grammatical errors here and there. But it is completely understandable imo.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Graf66 Sorry for the late update, was only able to work on it last night. This week has been hectic as hell on my side.

Fixes:
All Barcelona bugs
. Allows you to finish it completely including side quest. Additionally, added some hints to show what to do next. Don't expect hints for basic things as exploring, this is a game after-all. PLAY

Special thanks to Graf66 for his save. This helped me greatly in fixing these bugs quick. I tested Barcelona from airport start to leaving and reaching back home. All is well, no hiccups what-so-ever.

Note: If using the pc cheat mod, obviously you have to re-download as it was updated for compatibility.
Plus in cheat mod I added the ability to skip football events at Barcelona (OPTIONAL).
put that all in and the flashing bug in barcelona is still happening for me

if that is the bug infront of the arena on the first match vs Munich

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
put that all in and the flashing bug in barcelona is still happening for me

if that is the bug infront of the arena on the first match vs Munich
Munich??????
No issues during my test. The saves sent to me that I tested, worked good. Which I start from first flight from home to Barcelona straight to leaving Barcelona.

1. What mods are you using?
  2. Did you use an old save?
  3. Have you used any mods with that save in the past?
  4. Send me your save, but a save exactly right before the issue (no blinking)
Use this SAVE attached which is 2 seconds before the match, once it reach 1600 hrs it will teleport to the match with 'Munchen FC' in front of arena, which is where you said is the flashing. Tell me if you still got the error with that save, cause I did not get any problems.

Edit: Just tested again and no issues. Therefore it has to be an issue on your side.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Munich??????
No issues during my test. The saves sent to me that I tested, worked good. Which I start from first flight from home to Barcelona straight to leaving Barcelona.

1. What mods are you using?
  2. Did you use an old save?
  3. Have you used any mods with that save in the past?
  4. Send me your save, but a save exactly right before the issue (no blinking)
Use this SAVE attached which is 2 seconds before the match, once it reach 1600 hrs it will teleport to the match with 'Munchen FC' in front of arena, which is where you said is the flashing. Tell me if you still got the error with that save, cause I did not get any problems.

Edit: Just tested again and no issues. Therefore it has to be an issue on your side.

yeah that save works for me, might be due to an old save, not in the mood to do everything again :/

only "mod" was the cheat mod and thats it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes