Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is no bug there :). Both triggered fine during my test. The poster guy is basically a useless quest, he does not contribute to the money you make to give the girl.

Depending on who you choose i.e. girl for independence or the girl for none, the money you get is from random people on the street, mostly the dudes(the same multiple dude walking fast).

They give you 75 dollars each for a grand total of 600 max based on if they want independence or not.
I get the answer from the Girl that I don`t reach enough money why should this not be a bug when I reach 600 (without Poster) and are above 500? (played without your fix)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Idk if this has been answered already. I last played 0.89. I downloaded the new version today. Clicked on school quest & it tells me to focus on tyna. After some training, it tells me to 'Find Lucy'. I got the scene where she's dating someone. At 7:00 or 8:00 she waits for me at the door to give her a lift. After some scenes, we are back at the door. I went to her workplace, interacted with her at the house, but nothing happens.
I hope you thought correct and give before a Ruby necklace to "Emma (? The other Girl now without necklace)" with the correct answers you have had toilet sex.

Think you are at the point that you have to go to the school nurse every day till you are cured. Lucy at home you need onyl the gym event I think maybe aso the scene in the living room. After a time you get night/morning scene that is it for Lucy.

You can see with the help Book of Faces what you have to do and so I think you can be maybe at this point.

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Hi so I have 2 problems with My save
the first one when I finish Sandra quest at The end a*nal scene it stuck with this picture and I can't fix it from "fix stuck images"
And the second when I go to celebrate with caro this error happen
This is my save file
Any help?

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
I need to ask you guys, I've come to the point where mc need to choose the Mafia. I like Dragunov, but I prefer to maintain Warren relationship. Will the relationship worsen or unchanged?

Oh, and which Mafia has better storyline, I really want to know, or is it just the same overall?

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Hi so I have 2 problems with My save
the first one when I finish Sandra quest at The end a*nal scene it stuck with this picture and I can't fix it from "fix stuck images"
And the second when I go to celebrate with caro this error happen
This is my save file
Any help?
Nevermind fixed both of them just download bugfix patch

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Has the beggar already shown any sign of life?... I wanted to understand why he deactivated the discord, was it possible that there were people bothering him too much?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I get the answer from the Girl that I don`t reach enough money why should this not be a bug when I reach 600 (without Poster) and are above 500? (played without your fix)
I just loaded up your save and it worked as normal for me????
Maybe I fixed it in the unofficial bug patch. I cant remember the amount of bugs I fixed. Maybe this was one of them. Install this below and let me know if it fix. If it works I will have to check the unofficial bug patch to see, if I indeed updated all the files.
intro2.gif

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi to all! Didn't play it before. Can we play as submissive/gentle guy here? Or by default we chad/alpha/PIMP/Christian Bale from the "American Psycho" atc. and there's only few scenes where MC losing control of the situation? How much sub/bottom MC content in the game? Thank you!

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Guys, I need a little bit of help to proceed with Alison and Sharon three ways, and Alison and Noa's. From what I has done, I already complete 8 dates with Alison, but there's no update about it.

Same with Ms. Jordan's chemistry class quest. But this one I ignored for now, because I tried so many times and nothing changed, so I decided that this one will be when I rerun this game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I just loaded up your save and it worked as normal for me????
Maybe I fixed it in the unofficial bug patch. I cant remember the amount of bugs I fixed. Maybe this was one of them. Install this below and let me know if it fix. If it works I will have to check the unofficial bug patch to see, if I indeed updated all the files.
View attachment 2472215
Cannot read property 'pages' of null

With this fix you must play from the airport the saves behind are not working after it now is it possible to get the reward !!!

525 I get a blowjob I don`t know if it is a different to get the max 600.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cannot read property 'pages' of null

With this fix you must play from the airport the saves behind are not working after it now is it possible to get the reward !!!

525 I get a blowjob I don`t know if it is a different to get the max 600.
I cannot reproduce it. So unfortunately, I cannot help.
As I use your exact same save on unofficial bug patch & pc cheat mod and no 'null' errors. It loaded fine with mod and without. I attached your save file you sent me, all I did was re-saved.

There is no difference to the scene. Once 500 and more is made it is the same scene.

Last edited:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Anyone have full save 0.92 to share mine got bugged i cant advance story after i finish mission with fang yin to steal documents from Gentlemans walkthroug say that william should wait for me after school and take me to nora for shooting practice is pain to start a new game thank in advance

Hfgyy

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone answer this question for me? Can one have relations with a journalist at the event in Madrid?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes