1679469312036.png
How should I take the next step?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Save is what I downloaded
What task is this for?
View attachment 2486628
That's the babysitting job.

Shame to hear about Beggar. As a diehard fan of his content, I became really critical of him after he became too ambitious with his renders. His changes of the characters core personalities from the OG weren't my favorite, but I enjoyed the characters enough to stick around. Plus, the updated renders were really pretty... just unrealistic for him to maintain regularly. The work likely became overwhelming, and he got swallowed up in it. No doubt.

But he got HIS core story out. That's probably enough for him. Here is to hoping he is well.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
That's the babysitting job.

Shame to hear about Beggar. As a diehard fan of his content, I became really critical of him after he became too ambitious with his renders. His changes of the characters core personalities from the OG weren't my favorite, but I enjoyed the characters enough to stick around. Plus, the updated renders were really pretty... just unrealistic for him to maintain regularly. The work likely became overwhelming, and he got swallowed up in it. No doubt.

But he got HIS core story out. That's probably enough for him. Here is to hoping he is well.
I now have a problem!
I choose gangster mission, I choose HORENTS gangster
But I continue to work on the task and I get stuck in the second new home
I haven't solved the mission of Lucy, and I haven't even unlocked the new home area.
I can't find any information about starting Lucy's quest

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Where do I start the Lucy quest?
My BOOK OF FACE doesn't have Lucy's profile picture
I have chosen HORNETS
I continue to run the gangster mission will go to the house where I didn't unlock the new home
what should i do
1679534143569.png
Once I got to my new home, I sent Pill to Fang’s house, and I got stuck at home and couldn’t get out.
BOOK OF FACE also shows that the Lucy mission is to be performed

Currently I'm "restarting the game"
I don't know if I'm missing something

Can't work as a babysitter now?

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I just found out that my gang selected HORNETS can't work properly
Selecting triads works fine!
Is there a revised document for HORNETS?

UchihaDDante

May 8, 2021
Hi so I have 2 problems with My save
the first one when I finish Sandra quest at The end a*nal scene it stuck with this picture and I can't fix it from "fix stuck images"
And the second when I go to celebrate with caro this error happen
This is my save file
Any help?
where you download bugfix patch?

papashwa

Apr 6, 2022
is my download fucked? i keep getting loading error "failed to load img/pictures". has happened on multiple scenes and when I try to look at scenes on the book of faces.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
is my download fucked? i keep getting loading error "failed to load img/pictures". has happened on multiple scenes and when I try to look at scenes on the book of faces.
TRy getting the images from the unoffical bug patch

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes