angcal

Oct 18, 2019
If anyone has any proof that Beggar has left the project it would be appreciated (if possible from someone who is a Patron and has seen it on his Discord).

Reactions: StreamSteam

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Still stuck here. Anyone? At least tell me how to, because from what I can tell, MC still at the front of his house at Knightstown (I just don't know where his position we're at).

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Does the choice of "grouping\ gangs" affect this version of the game? In the previous part, one of the characters could die from your choice ... And in such cases, who is BETTER to choose? For some reason they say that the choice of HORNETS is better, I don’t understand why .... It seems to me Gentlemen ... but I'm not sure. They also say that in this version no one dies and in fact these are visual changes .... Please clarify this point. Thank you.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
please help me...
What should I do?
Check to see if SOTN's bug fix addresses it. I faced this on my play through as well but I have access to the dev tool so was able to fix it.
Or if you can send me your save I can hack out a fix.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
The person himself dead? o_O . Or a "figure of speech" that the PROJECT is dead?

Reactions: Ale69 and larsvash

Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's (Beggar) dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
I don't think that is true because when he was struggling to get released and told everyone he's been getting a lot of hate so i believe he's not going to post anything so to him (bagger) can focus

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
at least he gave us lucy, but i would like beggar to finish this project so he can focus on his next game, and not make the same mistakes and not make it so huge because i think that gave him too much stress MNLR

bratzzzz

Jul 25, 2022
I'm stuck. I just finished the whole gyna recovery thing and now it keeps telling me to go to my room but when I go there nothing happens. I went through the whole day cycle in my room but still nothing happens. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?
where i can find the gyna's recovery? i cant find where i can do the recovery

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes