andresr96

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone!! I used to play the game before the revamp. it was buggy then again it was also great. Can anyone tell me if the revamp took away any of the past content? Which content?

Thanks!

RonuR6

Jun 20, 2018
Is it me or we no longer able to do babysitting quests and/or buy cars with 0.92?

Btw is there any effective way to earn money mid game?

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Hi this poped out the moment when i entered the game. Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. What does it mean? I cant play this new version or something else?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hi this poped out the moment when i entered the game. Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. What does it mean? I cant play this new version or something else?
That's nothing but if you don't want that to appear to every rpg games you play this is what I did

-i went to %LOCALAPPDATA%/
-i deleted nwjs folder
-i went into User Data/Default folders
-deleted Web Data and Web Data-journal files
-play tested MV game with no pop up message!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's (Beggar) dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
Death people can't have Patreon accounts for long. Bank accounts are closed/transfered after death.

Last edited:

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
What happened to the beggar?
Money, laziness and surely bad personal decisions.

The first version, despite the bugs, was fine. You could tell that this guy had never programmed anything and it was probably his first project.
I'm not a programmer, but I want to believe that at that time (when we had updates from 2 weeks to 1 month at the latest), it was easier to redo the juice now that I had a little more experience than fixing it.
At that time, although some of us were upset by the decision, I had the trust of the people and I still wanted to work.
It had a boom in popularity and both patrons and donations went up. However, the problems began here.
Rewritten characters, removal of characters, an obscene amount of new characters for a cast that was more than decent in the original in terms of content and the famous "breaks" that went from 1 week...to 1 month...to 3 months... to literally half a year.
The decline began when the events of the second house started and finished Maria's Quest first, in addition to taking out Laura's calm and submissive personality in the cousin, making Laura's new personality that of my drunk spinster aunt.
I don't know if what he earns on patreon is enough for him to live in Spain (he was doing so well that he bought a high-end PC to "speed up" work) but from how he's handled these last few months, I feel like he did the stupid thing to leave a stable job for this.
The guy knows what to do, my new life 2 is an empty promise now and what most of us believe is that this man is only gaining time to live above with the money from those who donate to him.
I'll give you some mental health advice, don't expect anything from this game anymore, take this update as the last one and if it releases another one and the game ends by a miracle, don't follow it, it's already lost all credibility. Hopefully some moder will emerge in this forum to give it an end and add what was already finished in the previous version.
Sorry for the will I left XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well, i have the problem...
the moment we go to spain, and the 1st time we take control lucy, where should we go ?
i accidentally skip what she said, and stuck for almost what ? 3 days in game ?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes