Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
LOL, honestly peoples saying he was dead made so much sense i started to actually believe that. The discord nuke really was the final proof. Not necessarly of his death irl, but at least the death of his project.
Turns out, it seems he didn't nuke his discord at all, he just restricted basically everything to everyone not still supporting him.

that is so funny that he took so much time to release an update with so little communication that people were sure he died or ran away. I don't think i've ever seen that in my life.

Reactions: Totenkopf098

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
LOL, honestly peoples saying he was dead made so much sense i started to actually believe that. The discord nuke really was the final proof. Not necessarly of his death irl, but at least the death of his project.
Turns out, it seems he didn't nuke his discord at all, he just restricted basically everything to everyone not still supporting him.

that is so funny that he took so much time to release an update with so little communication that people were sure he died or ran away. I don't think i've ever seen that in my life.
The Discord is trash tbh anyone with a negative opinion no mater how tiny the criticism gets banned and deleted. The only one who posts there is some numpty who keeps posting game icons. Also a heads up/warning in "game ideas" someone floated a NTR idea of a separate update like taffy tales is doing and BoN liked it so be warned if we have a full NTR update on the horizon.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You are an absolute champ mate ! Will this work on Joiplay ?
Yeah bro, it should work just fine. Once main game is working then compress will work (y)

The Discord is trash tbh anyone with a negative opinion no mater how tiny the criticism gets banned and deleted. The only one who posts there is some numpty who keeps posting game icons. Also a heads up/warning in "game ideas" someone floated a NTR idea of a separate update like taffy tales is doing and BoN liked it so be warned if we have a full NTR update on the horizon.
Once it is optional, I hope. If it is unavoidable, then that is it for me with this game. Im out.
But I really think the dev should just focus on wrapping this game up as the time has come. Hopefully we will see MNL 2 with some updated game engine and renders. If not, then still, we had a good run (up, down and all over) with this revamp. Its one of the best :)

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Once it is optional, I hope. If it is unavoidable, then that is it for me with this game. Im out.
But I really think the dev should just focus on wrapping this game up as the time has come. Hopefully we will see MNL 2 with some updated game engine and renders. If not, then still, we had a good run (up, down and all over) with this revamp. Its one of the best :)
Yeah I saw alot of people say if he was to add it, just use it as "bad ends" to scenarios (ie pussy races or dates). Also a heap of people keep asking him about MNL2 and those comments disappear :oops:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah I saw alot of people say if he was to add it, just use it as "bad ends" to scenarios (ie pussy races or dates). Also a heap of people keep asking him about MNL2 and those comments disappear :oops:
Bad endings sound good as it give the game a little more weight to your choice/gameplay. If it is like that then personally I dont mind, just not that unavoidable shit. Hmmm, I really wonder if the dev going to continue this game forever or move on to MNL2 :unsure:
I mean the game is indeed fun and all and all that niceness, but to me, it seems dragging in terms of current tech out here as well as story-line. I think the dev need a much deserving break to recollect and focus for his/her next move. But thats my opinion. Regardless, if the time is right or not, it is never okay in my book to be deleting members comments once it not disrespectful.

I just hope this game finish this year :censored:

Reactions: JTucker555

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I'm glad to know that begar is still alive and has not abandoned this, I liked this game from the beginning and I hope it ends the way he wants it to.

Reactions: abdo12
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes