cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Thanks for the compression.

But why do you only upload it to two sites which are the only ones with a max bandwidth limit?
Uploading to Gofile and Workuplad both ensures that all people can get the game, and it is faster to upload to those as opposed to MEGA and Pixeldrain.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the compression.

But why do you only upload it to two sites which are the only ones with a max bandwidth limit?
Uploading to Gofile and Workuplad both ensures that all people can get the game, and it is faster to upload to those as opposed to MEGA and Pixeldrain.
Because workupload is shit, couple with some js errors last time I tried to use it. Download speed suck as well.
gofile upload takes forever and often from my experience end half way during upload with an error.
Mega upload is the fastest I seen, and there are many ways around their limitation. Takes like 2 mins to bypass.
Pixeldrain upload, I never got any problem. Plus I provide update patch which is always small like 30-50MB, so pixeldrain limitation should not be a problem as they only limit speed after 20GB is reached.
Even so the speed is not bad. With limitation, I download files 2GB in less than 10mins. Compress is only approx. 1GB

So I don't see the problem. Unfortunately, that is all I can provide at the moment. Depending on other members opinions (as you are the only one so far), I would consider next time, leaving it to the site compressors who will upload on sites wanted.

Last edited:

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Stuck in the car to get to Barleytown. Can't exit the Downtown North map. Story continuation to get the comic the 'Art of Blowjob'. Current Clarisse quest.

Nevermind. Used the car option (Press W) and went to Barleytown

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm amazed this game is still around and kicking. You'd think the dev would've started a new project by now, or reworked the game again.

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
1681681998678.png
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.93] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: There is a save from the dev included, if you want to use it you need to move the save folder to your "www" folder.

Universal: v0.92 -> v0.93 [425 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page and leave a like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Great! Now please make official android compatible release.
Manners, Please, thankyou. Remember this is a gift to us, we are their fans, our value can be enhanced by constructive suggestions, a calm demeanor, and constructive criticisms. If we demand, we tempt refusals.

Reactions: Alu369

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You are using a patch for the FULL version ONLY, hence the problem. From screenshot, you need the size 33MB to update your game to v0.93 and fix the errors.
Oh you made a patch too? Will link to yours in my post.
Yeah I didnt inlcude that file because they are identical in v0.92 and v0.93.

Edit: Checked my patch for the un-compressed version its correct. Added a link to SoTN's Compressed version and a disclaimer that you need to use their patch if you have the compressed version 0.92.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes