voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I was part of the TK17 modding scene between 2015 & 2017, so I know how much a pain in the ass it would be to transition to a different platform after getting used to all the modding methods.

...I do however strongly suggest that this game's creator move on to Virt-A-Mate. He oughtta be able to afford a 7800X3D with at least 3070ti and use Super Resolution plugin to make exponentially better models, lighting and screenshot quality. There is no future in TK17.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I was part of the TK17 modding scene between 2015 & 2017, so I know how much a pain in the ass it would be to transition to a different platform after getting used to all the modding methods.

...I do however strongly suggest that this game's creator move on to Virt-A-Mate. He oughtta be able to afford a 7800X3D with at least 3070ti and use Super Resolution plugin to make exponentially better models, lighting and screenshot quality. There is no future in TK17.
is virt-a-mate based on tk17/3dsex models??

i personally prefer tk17/3dsex models to your typical daz3d stuff

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
The bugs in the game pissed me off so much I just Uninstalled, where all the game braking bugs patched cause I got stuck on a mission cause something that was supposed to be intractable wasn't and gave up

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
HELP!!!!

my previously saved files dont load in-game. (I'm playing 0.92) I saved one file on "archivo 11" in-game after playing for 3 hours (I completed up to unlocking taylor's house in old quarter ). When I opened the game.exe again today, it didn't load the "archivo 11" file and showed me a previous file. This is happening everytime and my winrar doesn't even ask to store saves on file archive. Does anyone have a save of ms. taylor's house unlock or start of collecting cards from hornet pub? Or any suggestions to fix this problem?

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Guys I'm playing the 0.92 update again and every time the reporter finds me I say no to the interview is this right or am I doing something wrong? is there a scene with her?

Jan 5, 2023
Not sure what's going on, but after cowgirl magazine, last step on Clarisse quest just had some spanish text and I'm not sure what to do next. Laura is not at the comic shop no more, her home events are available somehow. Assuming threesome is next step but don't know how to activate this. I'm using the dev save provided in slot 24.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes