Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
NEW scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them v0.93 (part 2 of 2)

LUCY
View attachment 2552187
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OTHERS

Things no one cares about:

I've made several gifs galleries of different games (missing to list some in my signature) but this will be the only one I'll keep updated.
I'll update and fix the broken links in the main list when I have time, maybe tomorrow night.
is the new lucy interactive ?

• Angry
Reactions: Ale69 and holaje12

ghost10015

Jun 12, 2019
So I've completed the update and have been able to find all the scenes and house events in the game except for these 2. Does anyone know where/how to trigger these events?

View attachment 2551729 View attachment 2551730 View attachment 2551731 View attachment 2551732 View attachment 2551734 View attachment 2551745 View attachment 2551755 View attachment 2551750

View attachment 2551762 View attachment 2551763
the one with laura i found her at the park in kingstone at tuseday at 15.30 thats when that sceen hapens

endn

May 6, 2020
NEW scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them v0.93 (part 2 of 2)

LUCY
View attachment 2552187

OTHERS

I've made several gifs galleries of different games (missing to list some in my signature) but this will be the only one I'll keep updated.
I'll update and fix the broken links in the main list when I have time, maybe tomorrow night.
thanks man im bookmarking it now, cz in front page only till 0.91. did u made 0.92 too? cant find it even in ur profile

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I’ve tried to interact with her but nothing happens.
Same... maybe its time sensitive? No clue.

If anyone finds a definitive way to get that lucy glory hole scene pls help.... I remember that there was a similar scene in the laura questline but I think this one is different

summom

Dec 2, 2018
So I've completed the update and have been able to find all the scenes and house events in the game except for these 2. Does anyone know where/how to trigger these events?

View attachment 2551729 View attachment 2551730 View attachment 2551731 View attachment 2551732 View attachment 2551734 View attachment 2551745 View attachment 2551755 View attachment 2551750

View attachment 2551762 View attachment 2551763
For Lucy, visit her lab and talk to her, the scenes trigger when returning home

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
NEW scenes of the update online so you don't have to Download anything to see them v0.93 (part 1 of 2)

CLARISSE
View attachment 2552100

LAURA
View attachment 2552120

CLARISSE x LAURA
View attachment 2552154

Special thanks to Symphony of the Night for letting me use his patch.

LUCY
View attachment 2552187

OTHERS

Damn i was about going to call you right after i saw this title was updated (finally after 4 months) and you already posted everything, amazing speed & work thanks that you are staying with us.
Now my question why the h scenes in the current update look so bad compared to past updates they now have weird waves all over the body and it looks heavy pixelated is it because you record it in low quality or does his renders now look way worse than before ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Ale69 and PokeIssau

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
after finish the first training at barcelona i meet a girl then i can not progess anything else can some one help pls

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022

LUCY
View attachment 2552187

OTHERS

Bad as hell
was hoping for some hot lesbian scenes between Laura and Maria.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
So for those of you tired of the wait and want an idea of what scenes are included, heres some gifs. I started to do them all but theres way too many and I am too fried and need to go to bed. I was gonna post the img folder with the new pics but the upload is taking too long to upload and it will probably be compressed by the time i get back up.

ONCE AGAIN, SCENE SPOILERS BELOW

Side note:

Edit - My last version was .089 so some of these might not be new but yeah, enjoy
Thanks for posting was this all content with Lucy or are there more ? (without counting of the newest update)

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is the new lucy interactive?
Sorry mate, I honestly don't know, from the name of the files it looks like it is but I can't confirm since I don't play since 0.89.
I hope someone else can help you.

thanks man im bookmarking it now, cz in front page only till 0.91. did u made 0.92 too? cant find it even in ur profile
Hi, I didn't do it because someone else had uploaded some scenes and I thought it was unnecessary to do it, I didn't add it to the main post because the fram rate of those gifs was a bit low in my humble opinion.

Damn I was about to call you just after I saw that this title was updated (finally after 4 months) and you had already posted everything, incredible speed and work, thanks you are still with us. Now my question is why the h-scenes in the current update look so bad compared to the past updates now they have weird waves all over the body and it looks very pixelated is it because you recorded it in low quality or is it that their renders now look much worse than before?
Hi, it comes from the original source actually, Beggar lowered the quality, If you read the last few pages of the thread a bit, you'll notice more people complaining about that and if you look at Clarisse's animations and compare them to the trans girl's, Beggar put more effort into the trans girl's. It's not a bad thing (in my case yes because Clarisse was my favorite girl) but that means that he rushed to make some renders, in my opinion the most affected were Clarisse's and Lucy's, I suggest not to open them or make them bigger than the current resolution so they don't look so bad. If he updates them with a better quality I'm willing to upload them again.
I haven't been active since January because I was hit by depresión really hard and I didn't feel like doing anything, I've been suffering from it since I was a child, so in that aspect I understand Beggar, as long as he is really affected by it. Although if I were him I would pause the monthly collection of the contributors while I was not working. Just my opinion :)

Bad as hell was hoping for some hot lesbian scenes between Laura and Maria.
Me too my friend, I liked them even though they could have been better.

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got the current change log the main page only list up to 0.92 but there is or was a update to 0.93 any info on the 0.93 change log?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes