RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Hey guys do you know how to make Lucy talk to you in the office? Everytime I click on her nothing happens

will9069

Jan 22, 2019
I am having a problem with first time go on a date with Carol goes a loading screen say missing something try again press it nothing happens plz help me cause I do not want to restart it

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I would update the unofficial bug patch for v0.93 and the cheat mod soon.
I am just waiting for the dev to release his next update that he mentioned on the 23rd then I will update everything.

But feel free to pm your saves for errors you get and I will either sort them out for you one time or use them to make fixes later. And always remember, please dont save a whole 10mins before the bug. I am not going to play the game to reach the problem. I just want to visually see what the problem is. So save either facing the problem, or right before it
Bug 0.93

For me it looks when you get a loop Quest he destroy your content what you have had before.

For example Nadine I meet her in the Pub in Chinatown again and after that it looks all my Book of Faces unlocked pics and herself are vanished. So no save before have her unlocked anymore before I go into this Pub again !!!

So it looks that the loops destroy unlocked Pics/NPCs and how far you are on the story so it must be the global.rpgsave he mess with.

This save have her content because I have the new home I can`t play further and my old saves have not the unlocked Pics/Nadine on my Book of Faces (she is vanished).

I tried to play my old saves from 0.92 and it looks that the global.rpgsave is overwritten so Nadine isn`t unlocked anymore !!!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night, sorry for bothering you with this, cause it's totally outside the game/mod/cheat scope, but you mentioned it here:

And I'm extremely interested in those mentioned bypasses if you please?
TYVM for your help!
pm me a message bro, there are three ways I know off.

Symphony of the Night I can see either Beggar messed up something with the variables or i don't know what but the gloryhole scene with Lucy after work doesn't want to trigger,i went inside Otto Labs and i tap on her but it doesn't do anything and this happened after i updated the game to the newest version.

Maybe it happened,since i deleted the game files and installed the new version again i don't know.

If i download and install the previous version will fix the problem or i might have issues with the newest content ?

Thanks in advance
If you use the old version save with the new v0.93 game, then your perfectly fine. Nothing was added or change that would affect the new game v0.93. And nothing ever will. But if anyone uses the old bug patch on the new game, it would basically reset your game to v0.92. I made it this way to prevent members from getting errors and complaining that the bug patch affected there game. When it was clearly stated that never use with new version. So either way your totally safe.

Bug 0.93

For me it looks when you get a loop Quest he destroy your content what you have had before.

For example Nadine I meet her in the Pub in Chinatown again and after that it looks all my Book of Faces unlocked pics and herself are vanished. So no save before have her unlocked anymore before I go into this Pub again !!!

So it looks that the loops destroy unlocked Pics/NPCs and how far you are on the story so it must be the global.rpgsave he mess with.

This save have her content because I have the new home I can`t play further and my old saves have not the unlocked Pics/Nadine on my Book of Faces (she is vanished).

I tried to play my old saves from 0.92 and it looks that the global.rpgsave is overwritten so Nadine isn`t unlocked anymore !!!
Did you sort out your problem?? Are you using any mods? Btw global file does NOT affect in-game mechanics. Global file is a save config file that lets the game know at launch, if there are any saves to load. Please pm me for problem like this. Easier to track than the thread.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, been a minute. Woke up today finding out an update came out, was gonna download it instantly but as always, im pretty sure its buggy. So ill just wait till symphony or someone else uploads a bugfix :ROFLMAO:
what needs fixing is begger's brain
slacker and shitty dev that releases buggy games and underdelivers on content.
i stopped supporting him in 2020.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
pm me a message bro, there are three ways I know off.

If you use the old version save with the new v0.93 game, then your perfectly fine. Nothing was added or change that would affect the new game v0.93. And nothing ever will. But if anyone uses the old bug patch on the new game, it would basically reset your game to v0.92. I made it this way to prevent members from getting errors and complaining that the bug patch affected there game. When it was clearly stated that never use with new version. So either way your totally safe.

Did you sort out your problem?? Are you using any mods? Btw global file does affect in game mechanics. global file is only a file to let the game know if there is any saves to load. Thats all it does. Please pm me for problem like this. Easier to track than the thread.
I used the new bug fix from you to make the gloryhole scene work out,i installed the same save file in the 0.93 version and it stopped working do you want to see my save and if you figure out what could've happened, I'll send to you my save file.

Jun 30, 2017
I used the new bug fix from you to make the gloryhole scene work out,i installed the same save file in the 0.93 version and it stopped working do you want to see my save and if you figure out what could've happened, I'll send to you my save file.
I have the same problem it only works in 0.92, but wont trigger in the version.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone got a save for version 9.1 or 9.2 with the Hornets?
tried to use one of the Save files linked in the OP post. but that softlocks itself at a Quest with Sarah and Rachel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No need to send save. Most likely that means the dev changed this again. And added more bugs to the game. I will fix all these bugs from v0.92 and update it when the dev release his other update on the 23rd. Until then, send me save files for new bugs in v0.93 that were not fixed in unofficial bug patch v0.92

Reactions: AVM666

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm stuck in version 0.92, after the football game our character talks to Lucy and the game keeps repeating the dialogue and I can't move forward. Can someone help me??

Papercut

Oct 21, 2017
Now I remember why I wasnt thrilled about the game.
That I otherwise would love.

The home design. I need 45 clicks to leave the room. Painfull, really. All the rooms with doors, did it use to be a prison with cells? Christ, the design of that house?

Otherwise, love the amount of content, quests and all.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes