yyyyyymzk

Mar 23, 2023
你提到的露西的场景是早上在她的办公室里找到的,你只需要和她谈谈
[/引用]
我什么都没用,只用了我的旧存档,当你使用一个存档时,我什么也没听说,这个存档可以被所有其他保存你解锁的图片或 NPC 擦除,所以它必须像一个永久文件一样提供,其他我无法解释为什么 Nadine 消失了我的旧保存。

0.92 只能用你的版本玩,因为 Barcelona 被窃听了。这个女孩只能在你的版本中解决,在真实版本中我一直没有足够的钱赚到。

我确定 Nadine 之前已被解锁,现在不再有任何保存,只有在我进入酒吧并第二次见到她时,她才在面孔之书中被解锁!(游戏错误)

你可以看到我在游戏时间超过 60 小时的保存。
[/引用]
为什么0.92版本无法触发露西荣耀洞窟场景?

ferilya

Feb 17, 2018
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
9th March, 2023.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - All Barcelona bugs. Allows you to finish it completely including side quest / Plus some hints showing what to do next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please reupload the bug patch link,the one you post is no longer useable.

Reactions: abdo12

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
doesn't work for me, even while using multiple other save points who are supposed to be from the same point. are you sure this is the first event when you return from barcelona? if you are, then maybe i have a problem with the version i downloaded, ill try to download a diffrent version. thank you for responding
finaly solved it. had a problem with the version i downloaded. even thou it was written as v0.93 it was probably 0.92. also, the first thing i needed to do was visit clarisse in her home, and right after that luara in the comic store. thanks for the help

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Sooo, just stole Lauras keys while she was swimming, took the car to the armory, made the copies, slipped them back in. Maria came out and wanted the swimsuit. Found the attic, Markus gave me his drill, I drilled the hole and now theres sawdust on marias floor and I need to find her keys.

I don't see sparkles anywhere in the house. Her and Laura are still out at the pool. Where are her keys?

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm stuck in version 0.92, after the football game our character talks to Lucy in the hotel and the game keeps repeating the dialogue non-stop and I can't move forward. Can someone help me??

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
nobody talk korean here, if you wanna full save, its impossible because of the bugginess of this game, nobody finished it properly and it also receive constant update
yeah lmao pretty cool idea and its decent but fuck me the bugs make playing this game not worth it cant even progress with a character cause it gives a error and the game crashes

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes