The Anibal

Oct 22, 2021
I really love the animations in this game, but I'm really put off by the constant noise and changing story.
I wish the developer all the best in his game but I think I'll have to play it until it's complete.

P. s: English is not my mother tongue.

Reactions: PokeIssau

Ggbro1967

Oct 1, 2021
Anyone knows when will we get the android version?? I can see that's coming but I waited like 2 days and still no update not to be a dick or anything but are we getting it??

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
After finishing the second school project with Carol we want to go out, but I get a Loading Error: Failed to load: img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png

So i need a hero

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
After finishing the second school project with Carol we want to go out, but I get a Loading Error: Failed to load: img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png

So i need a hero
We need a bugfix for this version cause is practically breaking all the scenes, I got the same outdated wrong references for those files, there are png files no more in this version. Certainly we need anyone who could be able to set the correct references in the json map files.

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm stuck in version 0.92, after the football game our character talks to Lucy in the hotel and the game keeps repeating the dialogue non-stop and I can't move on. Can anyone help me or send me the game save after football match in spain

Reactions: Somebody047

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
i downloaded the full version 0.93 but im getting alot of missing images and maps error... is ssometing up with the game or my download waas bugged or something?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I can see either Beggar messed up something with the variables or i don't know what but the gloryhole scene with Lucy after work doesn't want to trigger,i went inside Otto Labs and i tap on her but it doesn't do anything and this happened after i updated the game to the newest version.

Maybe it happened,since i deleted the game files and installed the new version again i don't know.

If i download and install the previous version will fix the problem or i might have issues with the newest content ?

Thanks in advance
Did you go to her after 9 but before 1500hrs?

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
In Claricce's mission, I didn't have time to read where the next Geek was with the 3rd hentai comic, does anyone know where? I looked on the phone to see if Claricce's mission told me anything but it only tells me to go to his house in the afternoon and the story does not continue :c

jobyx

Jul 15, 2020
“The Avispita, post: 10571929, member: 864441” said:
In Claricce's mission, I didn't have time to read where the next Geek was with the 3rd hentai comic, does anyone know where? I looked on the phone to see if Claricce's mission told me anything but it only tells me to go to his house in the afternoon and the story does not continue :c
[/引用]
Keep repeating Clarice House and Laura, looking for comics, until the threesome

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes