• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kerzano112

Dec 16, 2020
is it a problem if when i load the game i cant finish mob mission because they tell me to advance lucy quest but i already do the barcelona event so cant finish mob quest but my save is starting from the event with tyna on the roof so any advice ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Carol is broken, so for you to even see that error, means you using v0.92 and the unofficial bug patch that restores it. However, you did not read the post properly. Check again, I haven't updated for v0.93 as yet, but the missing images link is still valid to use for v0.93. Nevertheless, Carol is completely broken again in v0.93 and I will fix it after the update releases next week

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compressed) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.93
Size - 1.01 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch
Size - 33 MB
Updates any previous compress v0.92 to latest v0.93
Mega Pixeldrain

Amazing work here! Could you PLEASE crunch the newest version and create it for MAC?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Amazing work here! Could you PLEASE crunch the newest version and create it for MAC?
I wrote instructions in the pc cheat mod thread, a good while back, for anyone to update there MAC version themselves. You can use the compress to do it as well. I believe, if memory serves right, I told you about this before. If you need assistance, let me know. However, note I am not a Mac user.

LINK to instructions on how to update Mac version to v0.93

Reactions: AVM666
Mar 27, 2019
Symphs is a hero, and deserves a recognition some how. We love you man!

Does anyone have an idea of what is new? I can only find at night in Mums bedroom, you can select TV or Sex.

that's it?
check the mod page Symphony listed it there somewhere or someone did if you are talking about a change log... I haven't played this game yet I am waiting for the mod..the last game version I played was 0.89 or 0.91.I can't remember the number it's been awhile since I played this game.

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a way to change your name if your using someone elses save?
I am not sure you can change the name. but if you use the mod maybe but that's a big maybe not to sure because I just start over in the game that way I don't have to wonder about if my saved game will work on which ever game version I try to play..

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
I had played this game a long time ago and now that I play it again to see what new events it has, I noticed that when you start the game when you are asked to attend school for the second time in a certain time, I noticed that you can have sex with Carolina without having a relationship with her I hope that the error will be solved soon

Reactions: Papercut

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Is there some trick to advance with institute quest attend history classes?

I've been doing it abt billion times and no change :unsure: Didn't find answer for this from history of this thread.

Edit: Found it, it's Ronald and Miss Taylor thing

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Wow, I played this game like years ago and recently started a new playthrough. Boy, I don't remember it being such a buggy headache back then. I stumble over bugs that going by the search function already existed years ago.

I'm stuck in my room after visiting Amy's friend and can't go to sleep. Any way I can get past that? Or should I wait for the updated bug patch?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes