LeiteColun

Jul 3, 2021
When im about to go to the date with Carol a loading screen appears and then the message "Failed to load: img/parallaxes/0SelectDate.png".
I looked for the file in the parallaxes folder but is not there i need help.

Reactions: esdfwaffle

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night either i'm missing something or maybe Beggar did something but i couldn't get these scenes in the new update.

Any ideas ?
I can't tell from the others as those are just gif without proper name but the first one with Laura has the proper name (FFEventoCASALaura289.png) and the scene can be found at Knightstown park on Tuesday 1500 , Sat 1900 and Sun 1800. As for the last one with Lucy, I remember because someone a few pages ask me about it and send the correct name. That one happen in Lucy room and is random. The game randomize from 1 to 5 and you have to get 3 exactly in order to see that scene.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I know right .. if we didn't have Symhpony of the night mod this game for the most part would suck ... that's why I will not play the newest revamp game without the mod... but the mods on hold right now Symhpony of the night mentioned on the mod page that the dev was going to do another update around april 23 so we are waiting to see if there is another update to the game...after that the mod should come a few days later. but if the dev does another update like I mentioned the mod will still come but at a later time...I don't know which way to hope for . I mean On one hand we have version0.93 all ready it just needs the mod.. on the other hand game gets a little closer to being done but we still need the mod because the dev doesn't fix the buggs.. Sigh one way or the other we still get the mod but when asked about the mod over on mod page they are doing a wait and see. Symphony of the night is waiting in tell at least april 23 or 24 before they start work on updating the mod. Symphony even mentioned that he or they would have to start the game over to see the whats what in the new game. even asked for saves that may help with certain places in the game.I could not help because I delete the game saves after I play them.
Did Beg said what the content of the update will be in a few days ? like new events with who ? or will it be more like upgrading the bad h scenes from the current update ?

kamikadza13

Feb 9, 2019
If someone has 'talk with phil' bug there is solution:
"go back to the vent where phil stalks, speed time upto the afternoon & walk back into the school, it will kick you out right infront of him and you can do the quest. "

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
This entire "revamp" just feels directionless at this point. Let's be honest, all of us were just waiting to fuck Lucy since the original game, but now that we got to clap those massive cheeks there's really nothing to stick around for anymore.

kerzano112

Dec 16, 2020
is it a problem if when i load the game i cant finish mob mission because they tell me to advance lucy quest but i already do the barcelona event so cant finish mob quest but my save is starting from the event with tyna on the roof so any advice ?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Carol is broken, so for you to even see that error, means you using v0.92 and the unofficial bug patch that restores it. However, you did not read the post properly. Check again, I haven't updated for v0.93 as yet, but the missing images link is still valid to use for v0.93. Nevertheless, Carol is completely broken again in v0.93 and I will fix it after the update releases next week

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
PC COMPRESSED - v0.93
Update date:04/15/2023

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compressed) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.93
Size - 1.01 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch
Size - 33 MB
Updates any previous compress v0.92 to latest v0.93
Mega Pixeldrain

Amazing work here! Could you PLEASE crunch the newest version and create it for MAC?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Amazing work here! Could you PLEASE crunch the newest version and create it for MAC?
I wrote instructions in the pc cheat mod thread, a good while back, for anyone to update there MAC version themselves. You can use the compress to do it as well. I believe, if memory serves right, I told you about this before. If you need assistance, let me know. However, note I am not a Mac user.

LINK to instructions on how to update Mac version to v0.93

Reactions: AVM666
Mar 27, 2019
Symphs is a hero, and deserves a recognition some how. We love you man!

Does anyone have an idea of what is new? I can only find at night in Mums bedroom, you can select TV or Sex.

that's it?
check the mod page Symphony listed it there somewhere or someone did if you are talking about a change log... I haven't played this game yet I am waiting for the mod..the last game version I played was 0.89 or 0.91.I can't remember the number it's been awhile since I played this game.

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a way to change your name if your using someone elses save?
I am not sure you can change the name. but if you use the mod maybe but that's a big maybe not to sure because I just start over in the game that way I don't have to wonder about if my saved game will work on which ever game version I try to play..

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes