SADlax

May 4, 2021
I'm waiting to solve the bug that occurs after Jack's story, when I go to show Lucy the house it doesn't matter where I go from the house the game doesn't advance, from what I saw in the guide it was supposed to go ahead by going in the shower but it doesn't appear to use

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is Carol's route still broken?
I'm assuming BoN didn't fix it since 0.92.

I already had to install the Missing Images patch from SOTN to progress through the story.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
pm me a message bro, there are three ways I know off.

If you use the old version save with the new v0.93 game, then your perfectly fine. Nothing was added or change that would affect the new game v0.93. And nothing ever will. But if anyone uses the old bug patch on the new game, it would basically reset your game to v0.92. I made it this way to prevent members from getting errors and complaining that the bug patch affected there game. When it was clearly stated that never use with new version. So either way your totally safe.

Did you sort out your problem?? Are you using any mods? Btw global file does NOT affect in-game mechanics. Global file is a save config file that lets the game know at launch, if there are any saves to load. Please pm me for problem like this. Easier to track than the thread.
I using nothing only my old saves and I heard nothing about when you use a save that this save can erase by all other saves your unlocked pics or NPCs so it must give like a persident file other I can`t explain why Nadine vanish aso by my old saves.

The 0.92 was only playable with your version because Barcelona was buged. The Girl was only solvable in your Version in the real version I have all time not enough money earned.

I am sure Nadine was unlocked before and now no saves anymore where she is unlocked in Book of Faces only at that point I went into the Bar and meet her the second time !!! ( the game bug)

You can see on my save in Game playtime over 60 hours.

Last edited:

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
is there list of all house event (or repeatable scene), girl > when > where,.
look at the first page, there is a walkthrough with this list. i think it is updated to only 0.89 though, so probably no lucy sex scenes but except that evetything is there

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
hello everyone:) yesterday i redownloaded the game and played on my save from 0.91. i already finished the barcelona questline, and just returned home. i understand that in the new update we get to continue the clarisse and laura questline,how do i trigger it to start? been trying bunch of things, talking to laura and going to clarisse house. right after you get back from barcelona (maybe something extra with lucy? i dont know). the book of faces doesnt say anything. thank you in advance, and sorry if someone already answered, couldnt find it. thank you!!!

kanemd

Jul 1, 2017
hello everyone:) yesterday i redownloaded the game and played on my save from 0.91. i already finished the barcelona questline, and just returned home. i understand that in the new update we get to continue the clarisse and laura questline,how do i trigger it to start? been trying bunch of things, talking to laura and going to clarisse house. right after you get back from barcelona (maybe something extra with lucy? i dont know). the book of faces doesnt say anything. thank you in advance, and sorry if someone already answered, couldnt find it. thank you!!!
You have to talk to laura at comic store in the afternoon I believe. If it doesn't work then better use the save that was included in the game with previous version completed, because the game is buggy and it is difficult to play it without any issues.

hoisale phylus

Sep 18, 2017
You have to talk to laura at comic store in the afternoon I believe. If it doesn't work then better use the save that was included in the game with previous version completed, because the game is buggy and it is difficult to play it without any issues.
doesn't work for me, even while using multiple other save points who are supposed to be from the same point. are you sure this is the first event when you return from barcelona? if you are, then maybe i have a problem with the version i downloaded, ill try to download a diffrent version. thank you for responding

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes