voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
i personally prefer tk17/3dsex models to your typical daz3d stuff
It's based on daz3d models, but VaM is its own licensing which is very cheap if you want to use it as a Creator, therefore it's much clearer and safer from a legal standpoint(as opposed to using TK17 which will land you in legal hot water if the Australian company decides to target you).

VaM is developed first as something for use in VR environment, but its usage and the supporting community has expanded it beyond VR shovelware into, in my humble opinion, a legit successor to TK17 for those who have used it, including me. YOU DON'T NEED VR GOGGLES FOR THIS; most people use VaM on 'desktop mode'. Free CC-licensed library of mods and additions like clothing, hair and morphs are large enough today and it's always expanding. More importantly, you can get stuff like;

1. Better body morphing - tk17 models make weird shape on the knees and when raising elbow
2. Real time physics - Better natural hair simulation, wind simulation, and CLOTHING SIMULATION(clothes can be stripped and fall down, and fabric will deform naturally, if the clothing creator supports it)
3. Better lighting out of the gate - tk17's good lighting requires a paid plugin from pervox. In VaM, good lighting is only limited to your GPU's power

Of course, I'm not telling this game's creator to remake everything he already worked on today. I'm just saying this for his consideration into a new project.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hi, it comes from the original source actually, Beggar lowered the quality, If you read the last few pages of the thread a bit, you'll notice more people complaining about that and if you look at Clarisse's animations and compare them to the trans girl's, Beggar put more effort into the trans girl's. It's not a bad thing (in my case yes because Clarisse was my favorite girl) but that means that he rushed to make some renders, in my opinion the most affected were Clarisse's and Lucy's, I suggest not to open them or make them bigger than the current resolution so they don't look so bad. If he updates them with a better quality I'm willing to upload them again.
Damn that proofs how big of a idiot Beg is! How the heck does the biological mom of the MC receive content with bad render quality ?! if someone should have the best quality it should be Lucy afterall she is the favorite of most people.

I haven't been active since January because I was hit by depresión really hard and I didn't feel like doing anything, I've been suffering from it since I was a child, so in that aspect I understand Beggar, as long as he is really affected by it. Although if I were him I would pause the monthly collection of the contributors while I was not working. Just my opinion
Feel bad for you hope you will recover.
When it comes to Beggar if he would be honest and transparent with his followers & stop milking than i wouldn't had such a hard time believing him but his behaviour already confirmed (to often sadly) that he isn't a person of truth.

Hi, I didn't do it because someone else had uploaded some scenes and I thought it was unnecessary to do it, I didn't add it to the main post because the fram rate of those gifs was a bit low in my humble opinion.
If you can pls be so kind and make a rip of the Lucy content in general (from all stuff involving her) and share the collection with us pls.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ale69 and PokeIssau

Man1319

Oct 4, 2022
Same... maybe its time sensitive? No clue.

If anyone finds a definitive way to get that lucy glory hole scene pls help.... I remember that there was a similar scene in the laura questline but I think this one is different
the scene of lucy that you mention is found inher office in the moring you just have to talk to her

Reactions: Ale69

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
0.91 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/gangs

NOTICE: Ok fellas, no secret I hated 0.91 and this time didn't have the patience to play trough it 4x. I only really played it in the Triads save and, only after I finished everything I could find (including trigerring all the house stuff with Lucy at least twice), I used SoTN's cheat to change the gang and saved it over the recpective Archivo X's. Let me know if you use my saves and have any problem related to the gangs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case this makes any difference, the saves you're given here traveled the path as follows: I loaded my the the 0.89 saves on a 0.91 game in wich SoTN's bugfix and cheat mod were already applied, and then resaved, to be sure the saves were compatible with the latest release.
Now, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage you file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours.
I advise you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, like Maria, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread's page.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.89 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.91 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are in Sarah's room at night. For the "Complete" I loaded the "previous" Triads' save, played trough 0.91 content up to it's storyline's end, and triggered all the "sandbox" events at least twice. Then I loaded every 0.89 complete save and overwrote the 0.89 starting save with it. Then finally I loaded Triad's 0.91 complete save, changed the gang via SoTN's cheat mod, and saved it on each gang's respective complete save number. Here's the files breakdown:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs (WARNING: I saved with the timer running), a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository 2.0
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira branching), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here. The old repository got filled with random posts and I wanted it to be organized, so I made a new one. The old will to longer be updated, supported or looked at
upload saves 0.92 please

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Is there only content with Lauren and the cousin right now? Using book of faces it gives hints for Amy and Maria but can't seem to get them to trigger.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Symphony of the Night I can see either Beggar messed up something with the variables or i don't know what but the gloryhole scene with Lucy after work doesn't want to trigger,i went inside Otto Labs and i tap on her but it doesn't do anything and this happened after i updated the game to the newest version.

Maybe it happened,since i deleted the game files and installed the new version again i don't know.

If i download and install the previous version will fix the problem or i might have issues with the newest content ?

Thanks in advance

summom

Dec 2, 2018
All the bathroom shower scenes are gone, hope to fix as soon as possible :(
(Scenes are available, but can't know who is in bathroom)

Last edited:

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys, been a minute. Woke up today finding out an update came out, was gonna download it instantly but as always, im pretty sure its buggy. So ill just wait till symphony or someone else uploads a bugfix :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and Tipster

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Hey guys do you know how to make Lucy talk to you in the office? Everytime I click on her nothing happens

will9069

Jan 22, 2019
I am having a problem with first time go on a date with Carol goes a loading screen say missing something try again press it nothing happens plz help me cause I do not want to restart it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes