SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
I just loaded up your save and it worked as normal for me????
Maybe I fixed it in the unofficial bug patch. I cant remember the amount of bugs I fixed. Maybe this was one of them. Install this below and let me know if it fix. If it works I will have to check the unofficial bug patch to see, if I indeed updated all the files.
View attachment 2472215

Thanks Symphony , that fix solved it :)

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
1679265158049.jpeg
Does anyone have a save of this image or close? I know it's from the gentlemen gang I did the whole mission sequence but I didn't do the mission to save the redhead to activate this scene and no way I managed to redo it must be buggy or forgetting something.

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to bypass the image stuck in Lucy's quest where you're passed out after partying with Sarah and her friends? I already try the bug fix, but nothing changes.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can we assume that the dev left the revamp project since we haven't heard anything from him for like 2 - 3 months or does anyone who's sub to his patreon has some news ?

Reactions: StreamSteam

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Can we assume that the dev left the revamp project since we haven't heard anything from him for like 2 - 3 months or does anyone who's sub to his patreon has some news ?
It has to be someone from his discord, we're not getting anywhere with his patreon.

midspam

Aug 31, 2017
I can't seem to fix this issue. Thought files were missing and redownloaded the game and compared files.
Missing: 2DateIcons.png

7YQqZJC.png

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Updates were slow, now it will be much slower. Lucy's story is over, which means the hype is over. So don't expect anything after that. Maybe after 9-10 months you can see minor updates.Sad but fax.This game was my favorite adult game despite many bugs.RIP

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes