Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Graf66 Sorry for the late update, was only able to work on it last night. This week has been hectic as hell on my side.

Fixes:
All Barcelona bugs
. Allows you to finish it completely including side quest. Additionally, added some hints to show what to do next. Don't expect hints for basic things as exploring, this is a game after-all. PLAY

Special thanks to Graf66 for his save. This helped me greatly in fixing these bugs quick. I tested Barcelona from airport start to leaving and reaching back home. All is well, no hiccups what-so-ever.

Note: If using the pc cheat mod, obviously you have to re-download as it was updated for compatibility.
Plus in cheat mod I added the ability to skip football events at Barcelona (OPTIONAL).
put that all in and the flashing bug in barcelona is still happening for me

if that is the bug infront of the arena on the first match vs Munich

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
put that all in and the flashing bug in barcelona is still happening for me

if that is the bug infront of the arena on the first match vs Munich
Munich??????
No issues during my test. The saves sent to me that I tested, worked good. Which I start from first flight from home to Barcelona straight to leaving Barcelona.

1. What mods are you using?
  2. Did you use an old save?
  3. Have you used any mods with that save in the past?
  4. Send me your save, but a save exactly right before the issue (no blinking)
Use this SAVE attached which is 2 seconds before the match, once it reach 1600 hrs it will teleport to the match with 'Munchen FC' in front of arena, which is where you said is the flashing. Tell me if you still got the error with that save, cause I did not get any problems.

Edit: Just tested again and no issues. Therefore it has to be an issue on your side.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Munich??????
No issues during my test. The saves sent to me that I tested, worked good. Which I start from first flight from home to Barcelona straight to leaving Barcelona.

1. What mods are you using?
  2. Did you use an old save?
  3. Have you used any mods with that save in the past?
  4. Send me your save, but a save exactly right before the issue (no blinking)
Use this SAVE attached which is 2 seconds before the match, once it reach 1600 hrs it will teleport to the match with 'Munchen FC' in front of arena, which is where you said is the flashing. Tell me if you still got the error with that save, cause I did not get any problems.

Edit: Just tested again and no issues. Therefore it has to be an issue on your side.

yeah that save works for me, might be due to an old save, not in the mood to do everything again :/

only "mod" was the cheat mod and thats it

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah that save works for me, might be due to an old save, not in the mood to do everything again :/

only "mod" was the cheat mod and thats it
This is NOT a bug.
You are suppose to be on Tuesday yet you are on Wednesday.
You missed a whole football match, story and some sex scenes with Lucy.
Change your date using the pc cheat mod and it should work after.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
This is NOT a bug.
You are suppose to be on Tuesday yet you are on Wednesday.
You missed a whole football match, story and some sex scenes with Lucy.
Change your date using the pc cheat mod and it should work after.
so going afk for 1 hour was a bad idea xD thanks gonna try that

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.92 bug

The Catalan independence girl

It looks the money you can get from the people are random.

1) The first time I get 450.
2) Second time 550 with Poster.
3) Third time only talking to people 600 and nothing.
With Poster money I have had 800 and aso nothing.

The Poster help nothing aso not to talk to the guys and hang up the poster on one day give nothing.

So it looks for me as a bug like he have all time in his Game !!!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
0.92 bug

The Catalan independence girl

It looks the money you can get from the people are random.

1) The first time I get 450.
2) Second time 550 with Poster.
3) Third time only talking to people 600 and nothing.
With Poster money I have had 800 and aso nothing.

The Poster help nothing aso not to talk to the guys and hang up the poster on one day give nothing.

So it looks for me as a bug like he have all time in his Game !!!
There is no bug there :). Both triggered fine during my test. The poster guy is basically a useless quest, he does not contribute to the money you make to give the girl.

Depending on who you choose i.e. girl for independence or the girl for none, the money you get is from random people on the street, mostly the dudes(the same multiple dude walking fast).

They give you 75 dollars each for a grand total of 600 max based on if they want independence or not.

Last edited:

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
Idk if this has been answered already. I last played 0.89. I downloaded the new version today. Clicked on school quest & it tells me to focus on tyna. After some training, it tells me to 'Find Lucy'. I got the scene where she's dating someone. At 7:00 or 8:00 she waits for me at the door to give her a lift. After some scenes, we are back at the door. I went to her workplace, interacted with her at the house, but nothing happens.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes