Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Screenshot_20200210-210937_Discord.jpg

Anyone wanted consequence choices? There you have it. I get the loosing part but fucking? Is he turning her into a slut?
It would be interesting to see who fucks her and wether it will be forced or lust

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Since BoN make updates based on every month, it is quite possible that it will not meet all the needs in the next version. He started by saying that he would do some dates and that the characters confirmed to have scenes were: Marckus' family, Daisy, Beth and Morgan ... But now he said "maybe" do Beth and others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thelonely6

Zura_Descontrol

Jul 21, 2019
I'm new to the xD game, I need help with this, I already delivered the packages, but it doesn't let me talk to Jett, it doesn't allow me to move forward in the story. Help please

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
hey guys i'm stuck with the mechanic quest it keeps sending me back to do the car deliveries and i can't do more than two normal jobs in the next day before it send me back to car deliveries meaning i can't do more courses. can anyone help with this?
I fixed it by going back to the old quarter delivery place after droopping of the car (walk over there from the garage). Sometimes it's glitched and the circle is still there, just walk into it and it fixes itself. Then keep doing the car delivery and hitting the circle and eventually it will straighten itself out. Check to make sure you've done all the classes too.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
NTR existed in the previous version too if you failed to stop Sarah at Beth's party.
Yeah, I think it was if you failed to stinkbomb her and her date. It not only locked you out of Sarah content, but Shasha content by extension, plus some extra scenes when Sarah popped up in other routes (like the dressing room quickie option during Laura's questline) so I wonder if this would do anything for other characters. Save for the new Ivy girl, Sarah hasn't really interacted with any other characters much. Guess we'll see, since who knows when it would come into play.

hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
V4.1 and my screen still keep freezing everytime i want to watch the vid of sarah.... Someone else got that problem too?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Sorry if that sounds offensive.
But you have to be pretty stupid to fail the party event and lose Sarah to Christian.

Reactions: Wrecker

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry if that sounds offensive.
But you have to be pretty stupid to fail the party event and lose Sarah to Christian.
I know what you mean it's quite easy in this game not like the original where it's race against time with everyone delaying you specially Morgan's cousin( I think )

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes