krys69

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 550180

HOW TO FIND KEY I CANT FIND HELP ME
I might be mistaken but by progressing the main quest's and some of the side quests you will find the "secret packages" around the city, that when delivered to the dud from the bar in exchange provide you with the cards that the sis needs. Just keep progressing and you be on your way to getting her room key and the key's of the other girls at home, also max out the MC's sex skill's and techniques in the library because you will need them. :unsure: :sneaky:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It Doesnt work either
Sounds like you have a corrupted download. I'd re-download version 4.1 from the front page, see if that works, then add the patch I shared.

doesnt work
no more content availble still with this crappy patch
The patch didn't add more content, just a minor bug fix. Here's the changelog:
Version0.004.2:
Fix walkthrough

Already did that, not working
I'm out of ideas then, sounds like it's corrupted. I'd try running on a fresh install like I mentioned above. If you have the same issue, then something is wrong with the save file and you will have to resort to editting your save file.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
For those that have issues with the hospital in the new version, I was able to fix it by editing my save file. Here's how you fix it:
  1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE! (If you change the wrong values it could mess up the save, you've been warned)
  2. Make sure you have taken all the necessary hospital courses! (recheck this, the new version messed this up too - it probably isn't necessary, but this is what I did, so best to be safe). Now when you enter the hospital job the nurse should mention IVs.
  3. Open your save file using the RPG Maker Save Editor (download here)
  4. Open advanced settings and go to the newly popped up switches tab
  5. Change these switches to true (with checkmark):
    1. 151: Enfermero (needs to be on - main switch for the nursing job)
    2. 154: Camillero (needs to be on to have red-headed nurses scenes active)
    3. The 3 titulo1 switches (153, 158, 160) should be on.
  6. Can also optional change these switches to what I'm guessing are their proper settings:
    1. 150: Enfermero PLUS SHOULD BE ON unless you haven't started the sex experiment scene. This switch controls the start of the sex experiment scenes, this is triggered by talking to the director. If you want to see the scene again, you can toggle this off. Repeating the scene doesn't seem to break anything.
    2. 155: Silla de ruedas and 157: Limpiador de planta don't have to be on, but may be good to have on for consistency
    3. none of the prueba titulos switches need to be checked. I have them unchecked.
And that's it. It should now be fixed! Here are some other variables (note: NOT SWITCHES) to know if you want to replay the hospital scenes (just set the variable to 0 to replay them):
  • 116: Xperimento - This is the hospital experiment scene count
  • 117: PACIERNTE 4 - This is Gisela (fourth door)
  • 118: PACIERNTE 3 - This is Mr. and Mrs. Cooper (third door)
  • 119: PACIERNTE 2 - This is Andrea (first door)
  • 120: PACIERNTE 1 - This is Megan (second door)

Reactions: qarnac

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
I'm playing the browser version, and can't do mrs. jordan's quest. i go to otto labs, click on the receptionist, but nothing happens. i can't get past the gate. does anyone know what's the problem?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes