Mar 28, 2019
You don't need it. There is almost no "stuff" anymore. The game is "linear" now: there are 2 routes only - "house story" and "school story". Period.

Truth is that Lazy Dude should have learned Ren'Py and ported it in order to spare us all this pointless walking around.
In early versions of this sh*tty revamp, he gave hints if you clicked the ? twice. And then nothing, now the whole guide in game is buggy. I see no meaning in playing meaningless "hide and run" games.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Password for Christian's Computer?
Edit: Obviously I'm missing something. Mind telling me what, since I'm not psychic?
Search the thread for "password" or "Christian" my lad, or just scroll back a page. The question and answer are literally on every page in this thread at this point. It's 5683.

mr.t

Jan 30, 2018
I stuck with school mission. project with carol. I already know I should go to the library, but when I go to the jet's library I can't go in. I finished jet story. what should do?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I stuck with school mission. project with carol. I already know I should go to the library, but when I go to the jet's library I can't go in. I finished jet story. what should do?
There is a library in the school too.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes