Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Can you help me? I'm stuck in the mission where I have to steal a laptop for Warren but it isn't there (I don't know if it's normal that it isn't) and at the end of time it tells me that I have to go look for Vanessa in High Neighborhood West but I don't I see her or does she appear at a certain time of day

Reactions: trau de

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I stuck with school mission. project with carol. I already know I should go to the library, but when I go to the jet's library I can't go in. I finished jet story. what should do?
There is a library in the school too.
The idiot aka the author is Spanish. He doesn't speak English. (You too, I guess)

So, he/you doesn't/don't know that "una librerìa" is a bookshop, and "una biblioteca" is a library. Same in Italian, too. You can call them false friends.

Jet's a bookshop. There's a library in the school: enter football field ---> exit on the right will lead you to the school's library.

Reactions: Tarter and mr.t

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
if u make remake why are u make with rpg maker I love your game but hate rpg maker. After I play rpg maker games and after 3-4 update play again play whole game so boring and anoying without skip scene and rpg maker make gameplay time so long and last even if this is a rpg maker game I will still play this game this is most annoying part :S

Last edited:

tmac1258

Dec 5, 2019
I have a bugged quest, it keeps saying go into Christians house and delete the pictures but i already did that? is there something im missing or am i done with the chapter?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I have a bugged quest, it keeps saying go into Christians house and delete the pictures but i already did that? is there something im missing or am i done with the chapter?
Congrats! You are 100th user to ask this question. We give you a lifetime supply of 'fucks'.
Next time try scrolling a few pages back or use the search function.
And yes its over.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
WHen I call Mrs Green to visit I get now loading..... then error "failed to load:data/Map272.json" anyone have a fix?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes