Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
How do I use the smartphone on Android? He tells me to press the W key but there is not a button, when I leave the house to go to school against the clock at the beginning of the game and it does not let me move forward, in the previous version the same thing also happened.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
When I played in MNL 2.1, I could not complete the game several times. MATADOR killed me every time !!! I vowed the health of my former mother-in-law that I would not return to this game! But I returned to game and still defeated BON! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can no longer defeat BON in MNL: REVAMP!!!
Gentlemen`s, please give me the Save`s from this game!
Follow my tip: Play this game by your own. You will love the scenes. xD

Reactions: Snow972

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How do I use the smartphone on Android? He tells me to press the W key but there is not a button, when I leave the house to go to school against the clock at the beginning of the game and it does not let me move forward, in the previous version the same thing also happened.
there is a Android keyboard heck that you can use but I can't tell you if it will work because I don't use the Android version but I hope that helps

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else think that makes Taylor should have been one. Do the ones to get a revamp or at least soem touching up?

Her car needs work. She looks kinda like an alien from some angles. Her hair is also a mess too. She looks like s chia pet.

Shame too because l like me some thicc milfs

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What would be the content you put in your patreon? Full Quest Morgan, Full Quest Daisy and add anything else? Can I put one here?

1582670204753.png

Can anyone put what they put in their patreon?

I didn't understand about Marckus' family but if you want to have something with the mother, you'll have to join a mafia first, but I don't know how it's going to be, so I want to know what Beggar says there.

Last edited:
Reactions: monach779

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
What would be the content you put in your patreon? Full Quest Morgan, Full Quest Daisy and add anything else? Can I put one here?

View attachment 566543

Can anyone put what they put in their patreon?

I didn't understand about Marckus' family but if you want to have something with the mother, you'll have to join a mafia first, but I don't know how it's going to be, so I want to know what Beggar says there.
This was already posted a few pages ago.

You forgot that the game is a REVAMP. That whole previous story is being changed.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This was already posted a few pages ago.

You forgot that the game is a REVAMP. That whole previous story is being changed.
I know, but I wanted to know what you put in your last comment to see what content you add besides morgan and daisy

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I know, but I wanted to know what you put in your last comment to see what content you add besides morgan and daisy

• Fulll Quest Morgan (Morgan's Mon, Morgan's Aunt and Principal of Hospital)
  • Full Quest Daisy (Daisy and Daisy's mom)
Maybe Marckus family is implemented in this update.

Reactions: leproso0413

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I re-patreoned some time ago, and I figured I'd share this for those who missed her/made a fuss about the ugly tatooed bimbo who replaced her:

spoilerz.png

Maggie's back, so rejoice friends. Though she'll probably have a different name and different role. Still, it's nice that her character wasn't scrapped after all.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I re-patreoned some time ago, and I figured I'd share this for those who missed her/made a fuss about the ugly tatooed bimbo who replaced her:

View attachment 566678

Maggie's back, so rejoice friends. Though she'll probably have a different name and different role. Still, it's nice that her character wasn't scrapped after all.
Old Maggie looks great. Nice to see her again.

Maybe she will be Lucy Sister, while New Maggie is Jack's sister.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
can we just talk about how amazing the title screen is for this game? Best title screen for any game ever? Almost worth it to get this just for that.

By the way, was Lucy ever added to the opening? I seriously would settle for any content with her, even that,

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes